SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AccelOps, the leading provider of network security monitoring and performance analytics software, announced today the addition of a comprehensive cloud offering to its current portfolio. AccelOps Cloud will provide its clients with an initial three-tiered SIEM program designed to accommodate individual corporate security and compliance requirements and support Managed Service Providers (MSPs) looking to incorporate SIEMaaS solutions into their portfolios.
- Making SIEM easy: AccelOps Cloud will allow organizations to outsource their SIEM infrastructure and personnel to the degree needed, as well as increase availability and disaster preparedness/recovery. The offering is delivered through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform, providing high availability and storage in diverse locations for security and hardware redundancy. Initial options include:
- SIEMaaS Basic: A "self-service" hosted option for organizations that wish to perform all set-up, build-out and ongoing upkeep of their cloud security services.
- SIEMaaS Plus: Includes organizational setup and configuration of the SIEM portal, establishment of alerting and alarming rule-sets, third-party ticketing integration (Service Now, ConnectWise) and a customized reports dashboard.
- SIEMaaS Pro: Designed as a fully managed, turnkey solution. Includes management of incident notification policies, customized rulesets, enhanced compliance reports, additional customized reports and automation, synthetic transaction support, compliance audit and exam support.
- Provides MSPs with an end-to-end SIEM solution: Delivers the capability for MSPs to increase margins, and more strategic customer engagements, by generating new line-of-business SIEMaaS offerings. Through the AccelOps channel program, MSPs, ISPs, VARs and hosting providers are able to deliver a complete solution portfolio that is tightly coupled with support and enablement.
Tom Kelly, CEO, AccelOps, said:
"Organizations are increasingly looking for ways to improve threat detection and response times to those threats, and they are discovering that it requires greater collaboration and correlation of the data and analytics between SOC and NOC/IT teams. AccelOps' truly unique ability to cross-correlate analytics, in real time, from both worlds through a single pane of glass, greatly enhances any organization's ability to achieve these goals. Our mission has always been to help our customers make security and compliance management as effortless and as effective as possible. To that end, many of them have asked us to deliver our solution in the Cloud, thereby providing the flexibility to host and manage our SIEM services themselves and/or to leverage our expertise to manage it for them in the Cloud."
AccelOps is fundamentally changing the way organizations identify and manage threats, unifying network security monitoring and network performance analytics and providing unprecedented insights into the network. AccelOps virtual appliance software monitors security, performance and compliance in physical and virtualized infrastructures, providing a unified, holistic view of an organizations' environment. The AccelOps software seamlessly discovers, analyzes and automates IT management across multi-tenant or single instance networks, spanning servers, devices, storage, networks, security, applications and users. For details, visit www.accelops.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.