NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In collaboration with several online marketers, Accordant Media, the leading independent media trading desk, today announced Accordant Mobile, making Accordant the first trading desk to deploy an integrated RTB mobile platform to deliver, track and optimize cross-screen audience-targeted advertising campaigns. Accordant Mobile serves advertisers by offering a single point technology and full-service solution to dynamically value, buy, deliver, optimize and provide transparent insights across a wide range of needs that marketers and agencies have.
Accordant has been developing its innovative RTB mobile solution over the past year. During this time, Accordant Mobile reached clients' targeted mobile audiences to not only install the latest online mobile app, but also track and optimize usage towards their best customers.
"Accordant's trading desk is at the forefront of data-enabled audience targeting. Accordant Mobile offers new metrics and new capabilities that aren't available through traditional mobile networks," remarked James Rooney, VP Platforms. "Accordant Mobile has implemented several meaningful post-install revenue metrics, beyond simple cost-per-action models. As a result, Accordant has helped e-marketers achieve a significantly better return than other mobile providers."
Highlights of Accordant Mobile's capabilities and benefits:
- RTB mobile marketing transparency and service: Accordant's solution is designed for marketers to test into web-based and in-app mobile solutions with clear results and insights – through one reporting source and a single service team
- Integrated, proprietary mobile technologies: Accordant's custom mobile bidder, audience data warehouse and client reporting provide a single, coordinated solution
- Access to large reach: directly integrated RTB mobile inventory sources and data providers
- Single SDK implementation: coordinated tracking across all media, synthesizing data and eliminating confusion brought on by multiple tracking technologies
- Advanced mobile audience targeting: device-specific, hyperlocal, 3rd-party data targeting, remarketing across desktop/mobile channels, algorithmic data layers
"Clearly, mobile is a critical reach and engagement channel for advertisers," says Matt Greitzer, Co-founder and COO. "Through the Accordant Mobile solution, we are offering a one-stop opportunity for advertisers to connect to their desired audience. This can be leveraged on its own or as a cross-channel programmatic strategy."
Accordant Media's trading desk supports programmatic audience-targeting across seven channels. RTB display, mobile, video and social form the core.
For a more information about Accordant Mobile, please contact: [email protected]
About Accordant Media
Accordant Media is an independent, on-demand media-buying and optimization specialist that makes audience targeting and biddable display media simpler and more effective for leading agencies and brand marketers. Accordant's one-stop, turnkey service, helps marketers achieve targeted, efficient advertising in a repeatable and scalable manner across paid display, video, mobile and search media. In a new complex era of cross-channel, exchange-traded media, Accordant employs both audience-based targeting as well as contextual targeting. Accordant's innovative custom audience segmentation engine, Audience Optics™, exploits micro-segmentation, finely sculpted audience insights and dynamic inventory management to produce higher ROI and customer engagement/response rates. This is done with any data set, without restrictions, helping clients gain access to dynamic inventory sources and deliver more targeted, relevant messages with 100% transparency. Co-founded by digital agency execs Art Muldoon and Matt Greitzer, Accordant Media is based in New York City.
SOURCE Accordant Media