HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- AccountantsWorld, a leader in cloud-based software solutions for accountants, today announces the launch of its 2017 Expert Webinar Series.
AccountantsWorld remains dedicated to helping accountants regain control of their core services, including client accounting and payroll, by offering cloud-based professional tools and training for CPAs to build their practice. In addition to their regular weekly practice-building training sessions, the company has gathered 12 industry experts -- eight of whom were named among the "Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting" by Accounting Today -- to develop this year's Expert Webinar Series.
As a part of the ongoing series, each thought leader will host a webinar in which they will provide actionable insights for accountants and CPAs to revamp their practices and add more value to their clients' businesses. This year's series marks the first time that so many experts are sharing a common platform to help accounting professionals in this manner.
The first webinar to kick off the series, titled "Forget Value Billing, Focus on Value Building," will feature Dr. Chandra Bhansali, AccountantsWorld CEO and co-founder, on Wednesday, May 3rd. In this session, he will dispel the myth that accountants can't build value for their practices from commodity services like accounting and payroll.
Other webinars presented by industry leaders include:
- June 7: "2017 Tech Update" by Randy Johnston, MCS and executive vice president at K2 Enterprises. Topics covered will include how technology impacts accounting firms and insights on strategic choices and technology tactics for CPAs to maximize ROI.
- July 21: "The Anticipatory CPA: How to Get Ahead and Stay Ahead" by Tom Hood, CPA and CEO of Maryland Association of CPAs. The session will focus on how CPAs can thrive in today's competitive age by accurately anticipating client needs.
- September 20: "The Accountaneur Difference: 8 Uncommon Success Practices of Entrepreneurial Accountants" by Hitendra Patil, author and director of practice development at AccountantsWorld. This webinar will review specific tips on how accountants can leverage human behavioral insights to achieve a competitive advantage.
- October 18: "Transformation: Mindsets, Skillsets and Toolsets" by Gary Boomer, CPA and founder of Boomer Consulting. Topics covered include how accountants can manage change and update their firm's processes to fully leverage today's new technology.
- November 8: "30 Marketing Tips for Your Practice in 50 Minutes" by Div Bhansali, vice president of marketing at AccountantsWorld. This session will focus on how accountants can improve their marketing strategy and execution to drive real ROI with quick and actionable tips.
Active participants can earn one continuing professional education (CPE) credit for each session. Accountants and CPAs interested in joining the webinars can register for the complete series here.
With more than 30 years' experience, AccountantsWorld is the leading provider of cloud-based solutions for accountants. AccountantsWorld offers a complete, integrated suite of innovative accounting, payroll, and practice management solutions that help accountants work collaboratively with clients to foster greater client loyalty and improve practice bottom lines. AccountantsWorld is also the only leading cloud solutions provider that puts Accountants First™ by never competing with accountants or selling services directly to their clients. For more information about any of the AccountantsWorld cloud-based solutions, please visit www.accountantsworld.com or call 1-888-999-1366.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accountantsworld-launches-2017-expert-webinar-series-300447051.html