MCLEAN, Va., April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- ACG National Capital, the Washington, D.C. region's preeminent association for corporate professionals involved in corporate growth, corporate development and M&A, announced and honored the winners of the 2014 Corporate Growth Awards at last night's black tie gala at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner. Over 400 of the leading corporate executives serving the Washington metro business community were in attendance. The awards recognize the enterprises and individuals in the National Capital region that have exhibited excellence in corporate growth and dealmaking over the past year.
"This year's winners represent a widely diverse group of businesses in the greater Washington, D.C. market. Their growth stories demonstrate the region's vitality and tireless drive toward success, even through difficult economic conditions," said David Siegel, the Vice President of Business Development at middle market private equity firm, LLR Partners, and a member of the 2014 Corporate Growth Awards Committee. "On behalf of the ACG National Capital membership, we congratulate all of the nominees and salute this year's winners for their outstanding growth."
The 2014 Corporate Growth Award Winners are:
- Emerging Growth Company Award (Under $25M): Diamond Mind, Inc.
- Corporate Growth Company Award ($25M-$75M): DrFirst
- Corporate Growth Company Award ($75M-$250M): Noblis
- Corporate Growth Company Award (Over $250M): ActioNet Inc.
- Venture Deal of the Year: CustomInk
- Dealmaker of the Year: Ron Jones, Vistronix
- Spin-Off or Divestiture Deal of the Year: Spin-off of SAIC by Leidos
- Strategic Deal of the Year (Under $100M): JackBe Acquisition by Software AG
- Strategic Deal of the Year (Over $100M): Sale of Sourcefire to Cisco Systems
- Private Equity Deal of the Year (Add-On): Integrated Mission Solutions acquisition of Michael Baker Corporation
- Private Equity Deal of the Year (Platform Acquisition): Halifax Buyout of Envision Pharma Group
About ACG National Capital
ACG National Capital, a chapter of the international association, ACG (Association for Corporate Growth) that serves Washington, D.C., northern Virginia and southern Maryland, drives middle-market growth and increases deal flow. It provides unparalleled opportunities for networking, deal making and professional development for individuals involved in building corporate value through M&A, strategic partnerships, organic growth and capital funding.
ACG National Capital's veteran leadership and its over 400 members have participated in nearly every M&A transaction completed recently in the D.C. metro region. For more information, visit www.acgcapital.org or the ACG online publication at www.acgcapitalblog.com.
SOURCE ACG National Capital