WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Actifio, the Data-as-a-Service company, today announced new sessions in its cloud webinar series focused on best practices for businesses operating in hybrid and multi-cloud environments. These sessions, both live and previously recorded, are aimed to help IT professionals and the organizations they represent by overcoming some of the common challenges and concerns around the utilization, accessibility and protection of data in these environments.
Actifio's webinar series will feature a number of relevant industry topics that are sure to impact any enterprise as they consider the move to hybrid and multi-cloud strategies, including cost control, application development and customizability. These upcoming sessions include:
- Implementing Database-as-a-Service in the Cloud – August 2, 2018
- How to Increase Agility with a Multi-Cloud Strategy – August 16, 2018
- Common Misconceptions When Moving Apps to the Cloud – August 30, 2018
- Leveraging Backup Data to Enable Faster Application Development and Accelerate Time to Value – September 13, 2018
- Cloud Snapshots vs Array Snapshots - The Difference Matters - September 27, 2018
- Enabling Long-Term Retention and Instant Data Access with Cloud Object Storage - October 11, 2018
To register for these upcoming webinars, please click on the individual links above which will lead you to the specific registration page for each webinar.
For more information on Actifio's cloud webinar series, our suite of cloud-focused data solutions and to register for these events, please visit our website.
Actifio is the world's leading Data-as-a-Service platform. It enables thousands of users around the world to deliver their data just as they deliver their applications and infrastructure... as a service available instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio frees data from traditional infrastructure to accelerate adoption of hybrid cloud, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow us on Twitter @Actifio.
P.J. Lee, CTP for Actifio