HYDERABAD, India, September 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report "Advanced Wound Care Market by Type, by Application, by End Users and by Region", published by Market Data Forecast, forecasts the global market to reach USD 10.08 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2015-2020.
For full report refer to "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-advanced-wound-care-market-110/"
Advanced wound care products are highly beneficial for patients suffering from Chronic wounds, which have expensive treatments and take longer time to heal. These products offer faster healing of wounds and are replacing the traditional wound care products. Advanced wound care products and procedures include hydrogels, foam dressings, film dressings, gauze composites, collagen products, hydrocolloids, alginate dressings and antimicrobial dressings. The advanced wound care products come with the advancement of combination dressing which eliminates the risk of ineffective wound healing.
Free sample for the report is available at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-advanced-wound-care-market-110/request-sample"
There is an inclination in the market towards the products that enhance the therapeutic outcomes by reducing the duration of hospital stay and surgical healthcare expenses. Other drivers for the market are increasing incidences of chronic wounds and diabetes due to more number of aging population, technological advancements, government as well as private initiatives taken for healthcare advancements and need for a shift from traditional ineffective wound healing methods to better and safer treatment for wounds.
- Based upon application:
- Burn wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Skin ulcers
- Based upon type
- Active wound care
- Therapy devices
- Based upon End users
- Inpatient services
- Outpatient services
- Based on Geography
The leading companies dominating the market with its products and services are MPM Medical Inc., Medline Industries Inc., Organogenesis Inc., Integra Lifesciences Corporation., Medtronic, 3M Health Care, Coloplast Corp., ConvaTec Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care, Smith and Nephew Plc. and Acelity L.P.
Scope of the Advanced Wound Care Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter's five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
SOURCE Market Data Forecast