SEATTLE, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Adaptiva, a leading provider of add-ons for Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), today released the newest version of its flagship product, OneSite 5.5. The solution raises the bar in SCCM systems management by expanding the scale at which global enterprises can automate worldwide operations, with unprecedented control and transparency. The two most highly anticipated features in OneSite 5.5 are PowerShell Fusion, which radically advances the automation of IT processes, and LiveFlow™, which gives IT admins real-time control over worldwide content distribution.
OneSite 5.5 empowers large enterprises to manage clients worldwide at a much lower cost by eliminating the need for a sprawling server infrastructure and safely accelerating content delivery with the world's only predictive bandwidth optimization technology. The latest version of OneSite sets a new standard for innovation among SCCM alternate content providers with features that solve the most complex, global scale challenges of systems management and operating system deployment.
"By giving our customers total command and control for our enterprise-class content delivery system, Adaptiva is extending our leadership position," said Deepak Kumar, CTO and founder of Adaptiva. "Version 5.5 also elevates automation with PowerShell Fusion, scaling systems management across complex global organizations with power and ease only possible with OneSite."
New capabilities provided by Adaptiva OneSite 5.5:
- PowerShell Fusion: OneSite's revolutionary Workflow Designer now lets IT staff integrate with PowerShell, giving them access to powerful systems management functions and providing a game-changing capability for customization and automation.
- Invoke any PowerShell script from within any OneSite workflow—such as before, during or after a download—and process the results in the visual workflow interface.
- Extend OneSite with deep integrations into SCCM, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Exchange, SQL, and others.
- Leverage investment in PowerShell training and custom libraries within OneSite.
- Scale administrative capability by using Tool Foundry to deliver executable (.exe) files for PowerShell-enhanced workflows.
- LiveFlow™: Adaptiva's real-time content delivery operations center gives enterprise IT administrators a live map and control of all SCCM content transfers worldwide, viewed by office (operating location) or by content.
- View any/all transfers: source, target, data percent sent, time remaining, average speed, and current speed.
- Pause, priority override, or cancel all transfers into a specific office, individually or as a group.
- Pause, priority override, or cancel all transfers of a particular piece of content worldwide, individually or as a group.
- Raise/override the delivery priority of content, instantly pausing and later resuming transfers already in progress.
- Select a piece of content and see where it is cached worldwide.
- Global Office 365 Updating: Updates all Office 365 users worldwide with only one transfer of a small compressed differential file to each operating location, delivered via Adaptiva's proven WAN and P2P distribution technologies.
- P2P WiFi Optimizer: This innovative networking breakthrough feature overcomes the technical limitations previously associated with running secure, enterprise P2P networks over WiFi. Companies can now leverage WiFi networks for peer sharing where desired.
- Active Directory Armor: Automatically provides deep Active Directory integration with OneSite's role-based security model, saving IT administrators time and keeping granular security management within a single environment.
- Enhanced OneSite Server Monitoring via SCOM: Makes it easy for IT staff already using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to monitor a variety of OneSite-specific server performance counters in real-time.
To learn more about the latest version of Adaptiva's flagship product OneSite, please visit: www.adaptiva.com/onesite.
Founded in 2004 by the lead architect of Microsoft SMS 2003, Adaptiva has grown into a leading, global provider of IT systems management solutions for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Adaptiva extends Configuration Manager to run with no infrastructure and provide faster worldwide content delivery—without impacting WAN traffic or end-user systems. Adaptiva's suite of Configuration Manager add-ins automatically diagnoses and repairs problems with clients and servers, and intelligently reduces IT power consumption. Adaptiva software is deployed on millions of devices in over 100 countries, and is sold directly and through a network of partners. Learn more at www.adaptiva.com.