Advanced Micro Devices, Netflix, NVIDIA, AT&T, and Tesla Motors and more offer option-trading opportunities that offer returns of more than 20%
Aug 30, 2017, 09:31 ET
CHICAGO, Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for AMD, NFLX, NVDA, T, and TSLA.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- AMD: https://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=AMD&prnumber=83020170
- NFLX: https://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=NFLX&prnumber=83020170
- NVDA: https://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=nvda&prnumber=83020170
- T: https://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=T&prnumber=83020170
- TSLA: https://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=TSLA&prnumber=83020170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
Share this article