NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 4A's, the leading trade association representing the advertising agency business, will host its annual Transformation conference at Loews Miami Beach, Fla. The conference will begin on Monday evening, March 21, with a welcome reception; the general session will open with registration and breakfast on Tuesday morning, March 22, and continue through midday Thursday, March 24.
Transformation is the must-attend 4A's event, and this year's is bigger and better than ever. It is recognized as a world-class production where thought leaders, visionaries and C-level executives from various disciplines within the marketing, media and agency businesses come together to share knowledge, insights, experiences and success stories to navigate the transformation of those industries. In 2015, Adweek named it one of the 10 conferences every digital marketing should consider attending.
"The advertising industry continues to see constant and rapid change, and we are here to advise on how to make sense of the latest developments and innovations that impact agencies and marketers," said Nancy Hill, President and Chief Executive Officer of the 4A's. "Transformation is our biggest event of the year, and this year's lineup of presenters is really top-notch; we're going to get insights on risk-taking, entrepreneurship, insights into media 'pitchapalooza,' and the future of news and television, among so many other engaging, relevant topics."
Through a variety of formats — fireside chats, never-before-seen presentations, conversations with top brand marketers — attendees will be privy to inspiring thought leadership and practical ways to navigate today's complex world. The event will feature the following prominent speakers, among others:
- Co-founder and CEO of VICE Shane Smith and New York Times CEO Mark Thompson discussing the future of news.
- Wendy Clark, CEO of DDB, sharing her unique perspective on agency transformation.
- Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB, discussing compensation for creatives and female leadership with other panelists to be announced.
- Maryam Banikarim, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Hyatt, and Peter McGuinness, Chief Marketing and Brand Officer, Chobani, on risk-taking, innovation and engagement, as moderated by Meredith Kopit Levien, EVP, Chief Revenue Officer, The New York Times.
- Founder and CEO of Venture for America, Andrew Yang, and Ryan Smith, CEO of Qualtrics, on leadership, corporate culture and the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Carolyn Everson, VP Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook, will open Media Day with her keynote address.
- Jeffrey Cole, Director, Center for the Digital Future, University of Southern California, will speak about the future of television.
- Kim Stone, Executive Vice President, the Heat Group, and General Manager, American Airlines Arena, and Joey Wilson, Vice President and Regional Business Lead, SapientNitro, will discuss how technology has revolutionized game-day engagement.
Transformation will be held at Loews Miami Beach, located at 1601 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Fla. There will also be a reception to celebrate the winners of the 4A's Partner Awards, to be announced on March 22, that evening.
For further details, agenda and registration information, please visit: http://transformation.aaaa.org/
About 4A's Transformation
Transformation is a world-class production where thought leaders, visionaries and C-level executives from various disciplines within the marketing, media and agency businesses come together to share knowledge, insights, experiences and success stories to navigate the rapid transformation of those industries. This year the conference — bigger and better than ever — will take place in Miami, March 21-24, 2016; it is anticipated that the event will draw more than 1,000 industry players.
About the 4A's
The 4A's is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right place at the right time to address the advertising industry's most critical business issues. We provide leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to our members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Our mission is to help agencies become more successful. Visit the 4A's at www.aaaa.org.