Advocamp, the Customer Experience, Engagement, and Advocacy Conference, Kicks Off March 7
04 Mar, 2016, 12:11 ET
SAN FRANCISCO, March 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Advocamp, the biggest customer experience, engagement and advocacy event of the year, is just a few days away – taking place March 7-9, 2016 in San Francisco. The second annual Advocamp will host the top customer-obsessed business leaders for three days of professional development workshops, thought provoking keynotes and high energy, TED Talk-style sessions called AMP Talks.
The message from every leading analyst firm is clear: the only way to compete in 2016 and beyond is with an unwavering focus on the customer experience. They recommend that CMOs shift their attention from customer acquisition and demand generation to customer engagement, retention and advocacy. Advocamp, presented by Influitive, was created to accelerate that shift.
"Our mission is for all Advocamp participants to take away that the critical path to success lies in building advocates for their company and products, and mobilizing them," says Mark Organ, founder and CEO of Influitive, the advocate marketing experts. "At Advocamp, we want to connect the attendees with the peers, mentors, vendors and service providers in the ecosystem that will help make them successful."
Advocamp's speaker roster features 60 industry thought leaders and practitioners, including:
- Daniel Pink, New York Times best-selling author and television host
- Jay Baer, New York Times best-selling author and business strategist
- Joseph Jaffe, author, consultant, and founder and CEO of Evol8tion, LLC
- Dan Ariely, Duke University professor, author and 5X TED speaker
- Keith Ferrazzi, best-selling author and entrepreneur
- Kare Anderson, connective behavior speaker and Forbes columnist
- Bill Macaitis, Chief Marketing Officer at Slack
- Katie Curtin-Mestre, VP of Product and Content Marketing at Simplivity
- Jill Rowley, social selling evangelist
- Laura Ramos, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester
- Bob Peterson, Research Director at SiriusDecisions
- Gunil Chung, VP Customer and Executive Programs at Box
- Maria Pergolino, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Apttus
- Jason Seeba, Chief Marketing Technologist at Bloomreach
Over three days, Advocamp attendees will learn, network, and have fun with the top leaders in marketing, customer success, and product:
- Day One: Workshops and advocate marketing certification.
- Day Two: Keynotes from Dan Ariely, Joseph Jaffe and Mark Organ; 31 AMP Talks across four tracks; 2016 Best Advocate Marketing dinner and awards ceremony; Advocamp After Dark Party.
- Day Three: Keynotes from Jay Baer and Daniel Pink; 17 AMP Talks across four tracks.
General session keynotes and AMP Talks will be broadcast live online on Advocamp.com, courtesy of Livestream.
Advocamp attendees will learn about the growing marketplace of customer experience, engagement and advocacy products and services in the Sponsor Expo:
- Platinum sponsors: Gainsight and SnapApp
- Gold sponsors: G2Crowd, Marketo, RO Innovation, Vidyard, and Vision Critical
- Silver sponsors: Couch & Associates Inc., Demand Spring, Desouza, inEvidence, Livestream, MarketingProfs, PFL, Tango Card, Tegrita Consulting Group, and Waypoint Group
Nick Mehta, CEO of customer success software company Gainsight, says, "Most companies think of their customers only in terms of first-order revenue but what people will learn at Advocamp is that their real value can be achieved by turning customers into advocates for your company. Advocacy helps make your customers more successful, and ultimately makes your company more successful."
"It's never been more important to engage with and listen to your customers across the social web which is why we're so excited to sponsor Advocamp," says Adrienne Weissman, chief marketing officer of G2 Crowd, the world's leading business software review platform. "Empowering your customers to speak on your behalf is an easy and cost efficient way to attract new buyers, as well as gain improved customer satisfaction and brand loyalty."
"We are excited to be sponsoring Advocamp as customer advocacy comes to the forefront of modern marketing programs. The voice of the customer is an amazing catalyst to revenue success in the B2B sales and marketing lifecycle," says Tony DeLollis, Chief Technology Officer at RO Innovation.
"Advocamp attracts business leaders who see the world the way we do, with their customers at the center," said Nick Stein, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Vision Critical. "We're looking forward to joining the conversation next week with like-minded colleagues, and showcasing how our customer intelligence software enables companies to engage their customers for meaningful insight."
Influitive, the advocate marketing experts, is based in Toronto with offices in Palo Alto and Boston. Today's buyers are increasingly leveraging their peers' opinions and Influitive helps marketers tap into this force with its innovative AdvocateHub platform and Maven mobile app. By capturing the enthusiasm of their best customers, followers and evangelists, marketers gain direct support for their sales and marketing programs. From social media reviews and customer referrals to case studies and references, passionate advocates help support all stages of the buying cycle. Influitive's customers include some of the most successful and fastest-growing business-to-business software and technology firms in the world. To learn how to get your advocates working with you, please visit www.influitive.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160304/340532LOGO
Share this article