PORTLAND, Ore., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Agile Alliance and the Agile Leadership Network, today announced the program for the third annual Agile Executive Forum (http://execforum2013.agilealliance.org/) to be held Aug. 5, in conjunction with the Agile2013 conference in Nashville, TN (http://agile2013.agilealliance.org/). The Agile Executive Forum brings together senior executives to spend the day in a combination of practical, hands-on presentations and rich networking opportunities.
"Each of this year's featured speakers is an executive that will provide insights into their own individual company's journey into agility," said Todd Little, Executive Forum co-chair. "We have assembled a slate of executives who are leading the adoption of Agile best practices within their diverse organizations, from retail and financial services to healthcare, from oil and gas to going to Mars. Some of the topics that will be discussed include lean startup, servant leadership, user experience, and enterprise architecture. This year's speakers are prepared to share the challenges and successes that they have experienced from an executive's perspective."
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gary Gruver, CIO/VP of Macy's: "A Practical Approach to Large Scale Agile Development"
- Susan Courtney, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE): "Our Transformation Journey to Enterprise Stable Teams and Servant Leadership"
- Charles Evans, Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President Development, Intergraph: "We've been to the moon! How hard could Mars be?"
- Brad Jaehn, Vice President of Product for Gogo: "Gogo – Adopting and Scaling Agile"
- Simon Galbraith, CEO Red Gate Software: "Board Level Agile, A CEO's Perspective - Using Agile with my Executive Leadership Team"
- Ojonimi Baku, Director at Walmart, "WalSmart: a Lean Startup Approach Within Walmart"
- Nagaraj Srinivasan, VP Technology at Landmark Software and Services, "Enterprise Architecture for Enterprise Agility"
- Julia Cichowski, Vice President of User Experience Design at Fidelity Investments: "Fidelity Investments – An Agile User Experience"
The Agile Executive Forum is structured as a combination of compelling short presentations of experiences spotlighting innovative success stories and transformation challenges and group events with opportunities for networking and community-building. Offered as a convenient one-day event, attendees will have the opportunity to experience a diverse collection of peer executives' journeys into agility and participate in conversations to integrate enterprise agility into future strategies that align seemingly disparate goals, teams and reserves.
Attendance at the 2013 Agile Executive Forum is limited to 100 executives and costs $2,400. The price includes a non-transferable admission to the Agile2013 Conference that is co-located and is being held from Aug. 5 to 9 (valued at $2,199). For more information on both events please visit: (http://agile2013.agilealliance.org/).
Share This Via Social Media: View the full #agileexec2013 program at http://execforum2013.agilealliance.org/ #Agile #Executive #Agile2013
About the Agile Leadership Network
The Agile Leadership Network is dedicated to evolving leadership so that individuals, teams, and organizations thrive in an ever-changing world. It is an international network of local communities that provides opportunities to connect and engage to advance the practice of Agile leadership, principles and values. Visit the website to become a member, find a local chapter meeting, learn more about our leadership conferences and other networking opportunities. Visit (www.AgileLeadershipNetwork.org).
About Agile Alliance
Agile Alliance is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the concepts of Agile software development, as outlined in the (http://www.agilemanifesto.org/). With greater than 6,000 members located around the globe, Agile Alliance is driven by the principles of Agile methodologies and the value delivered to developers, organizations and end users. Agile Alliance organizes the annual Agile Conference, the industry's leading event that attracts practitioners, academia, business and vendor-partner community members from around the globe. The Agile2013 Conference is scheduled for August 5-9 in Nashville. For more information about the organization, please visit (http://www.agilealliance.org/).
Agile Alliance Media Contact:
Office: 303-581-7760 ext. 13
SOURCE Agile Alliance