REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Agiloft, Inc., a leading provider of agile business software announced today that Capterra, a business software review service, has named Agiloft's contract management software one of its three most popular contract management solutions for the third year in a row.
Capterra's ranking is based on a combination of total number of customers, active users and online presence. Agiloft emerged as one of the top three contract management solutions from a field of 161 contract management solutions.
"Our competitive advantage is a platform that's deeply customizable but requires no coding on the part of the customer," said Colin Earl, CEO of Agiloft. "This allows us to deliver a contract management system that is tailored to our clients' exact business processes. No compromises."
Already popular with Capterra's users, Agiloft has continued to add functionality to streamline the contract management. Improvements this year include:
- Direct File Edit – Reduces time spent on file uploads by editing files directly without downloading them, using the native Microsoft Word or Excel client.
- Full Word Document Comparison – Automatically compares and redlines documents, with a full audit trail.
- PDF File Merge – Generates a single document from multiple PDFs without needing third party software.
- Dynamic Print Templates – Uses if-then statements to define contract clauses in auto-generated contract drafts.
- Adobe Sign integration – Executes contracts faster than ever with digital signature capabilities.
Agiloft Contract Management Suite is built on an agile platform that removes the need for custom coding. When needs change, applications can be reconfigured on the fly, turning agility into a competitive advantage.
Over 2.5 million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and agile technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system. For more information, visit https://www.agiloft.com/.
650-587-8615 ext 741
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agiloft-ranks-in-top-three-on-capterras-top-contract-management-software-list-300455105.html