WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thursday, September 19, any buccaneer to enter a participating Krispy Kreme and talk like a pirate gets one FREE Original Glazed® doughnut. To the landlubber who dares to wear full pirate attire goes a bounty of one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Offer good on International Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th, only. Visit KrispyKreme.com for more information. Excludes Puerto Rico and Connecticut.
To claim yer bounty on September 19, ye must:
- Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme shop and Talk like a pirate for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
- Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Qualifying pirate costumes must include three or more of the following items: NO WEAPONS ALLOWED!
- Eye Patch
- Pirate Hat
- Peg Leg
- Parrot on Shoulder
- Pirate Shirt / Loose white shirt
- Leather Belt
- Silver and gold necklaces and earrings
- Pirate Hook
- Pointy black boots or ragged brown sandals
Offer good for one free doughnut per customer who talks like a pirate to a Krispy Kreme team member at a participating shop. One free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts per customer who wears a full pirate costume into a participating Krispy Kreme location. Redeemable on September 19, 2013 only at participating Krispy Kreme US locations.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 770 locations in more than 21 countries around the world. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation