LONDON, Aug. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $36,445.6 million in 2016 to the global air freight industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $42,384.0 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 3.1% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the air freight industry, with market revenues of $14,409.7 million in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $5,567.0 and $5,220.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the G8 nations with a value of $16,198.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $7,296.2 and $5,575.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 air freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 air freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 air freight market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4978361/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com