MIAMI, March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Aire Radio Networks, the official radio network of Spanish Broadcasting System ("SBS") (OTCQB: SBSAA), announced today the launch of its proprietary show prep service, designed for programmers, content producers and on-air influencers. The robust content and audio platform includes a comprehensive library of topics that appeal to U.S. Hispanic consumers of all demographics. AIRE Show Prep also offers the first-ever Latin music artist audio library with exclusive interviews, sound bites, greetings, production services and much more.
"The addition of the AIRE Show Prep service complements our overall business portfolio with an essential turn-key Spanish content portal dedicated to serve our affiliate partners with compelling material that authentically engages audiences within their respective markets," said Elisa Torres, EVP, AIRE Radio Networks.
The AIRE Show Prep Service platform contains immersive and culturally relevant conversation starters across a wide-range of categories including:
- Lo Ultimo: Latest news and trending entertainment updates
- LatiNotas: A menu of popular conversation topics that include love/relationships, health, family, sports, horoscopes, Top 10 (music, lifestyle, and fashion trends), movies and TV
- Exclusivas: Exclusive interviews with artists from all Latin music genres
- El Estudio: Latin artist's drops, greetings, sound effects, music mixes and production library
- LaMusica App: Partner station will have access to one of the most coveted digital and mobile platforms in the U.S. Hispanic market today via live stream of their programming.
For more information and instant access to aireshowprep.com contact Blanca Navas, Vice President, and Affiliate Sales at email@example.com
About Spanish Broadcasting System and AIRE Radio Networks
Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. is a leading Hispanic media company that owns and operates 17 radio stations located in the top U.S. Hispanic markets of New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Puerto Rico, airing the Spanish Tropical, Regional Mexican, Spanish Adult Contemporary, Top 40 and Latin Rhythmic format genres. SBS also operates AIRE Radio Networks, a national radio platform which creates, distributes and markets leading Spanish-language radio programming to over 250 affiliated stations reaching 94% of the U.S. Hispanic audience. SBS also owns MegaTV, a television operation with over-the-air, cable and satellite distribution and affiliates throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. SBS also produces live concerts and events and owns multiple bilingual websites, including www.LaMusica.com, an online destination and mobile app providing content related to Latin music, entertainment, news and culture. For more information, visit us online at www.spanishbroadcasting.com.
SOURCE Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc.