DALLAS, October 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Legislation in Alcoholic Drinks: Restrictive Practices VS Free-Trade Opportunities", "New Product Developments in Alcoholic Drinks: A Marketer's Guide to the Galaxy of Innovation" and "Luxury Alcohol in the BRICs: How the BRICs Are Reshaping the Luxury Alcohol Industry" market research reports to its store.
Sales of luxury alcohol are growing in the BRICs, as both disposable incomes and alcohol consumption increase. But while developed countries have similar consumption drivers, this is not the case in the BRICs. Acknowledging cultural diversities and accumulating local knowledge will be crucial for the successful navigation through these markets. Increasing sales will be complicated and will require de-centralised management and resourcing. The gains, though, will be worth the effort. As macroeconomic volatility, the mature versus emerging market narrative, the craft revolution coming of age and shifting demographics all radically reshape the alcoholic drinks battleground, innovation is accelerating and becoming more crucial than ever. On the other hand, legislative measures lead to contradictory results, depending on factors such as size and momentum of the market. However, the key duality is observed in the trend of a gradual weakening of the protectionist policy in emerging economies under the pressure of free trade agreements, while mature economies increasingly opt for a more hard-line approach by putting in place non-tariff restrictions, such as minimum pricing and advertising and distribution constraints.
Exploring key underlying themes and highlighting exemplary launches spearheading relevant trends, new market research reports on the alcoholic drinks industry provide a category-by-category sneak peak of the industry's short- to medium-term future as well as regional insights on the BRICs.
The "New Product Developments in Alcoholic Drinks: A Marketer's Guide to the Galaxy of Innovation" global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the Alcoholic Drinks market in both the off-trade and the on-trade; it highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands by total volume, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Explore detailed Table of Contents, request a sample or buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/new-product-developments-in-alcoholic-drinks-a-marketers-guide-to-the-galaxy-of-innovation-market-report.html.
The "Luxury Alcohol in the BRICs: How the BRICs Are Reshaping the Luxury Alcohol Industry" global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the luxury goods industry, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues, their effects on luxury goods retailing in markets around the world and on the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. In short, it identifies the opportunity zones within the luxury goods industry.
Product Coverage: Designer Clothing And Footwear, Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Fine China and Crystal Ware, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Tobacco, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data Coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Explore detailed Table of Contents, request a sample or buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/luxury-alcohol-in-the-brics-how-the-brics-are-reshaping-the-luxury-alcohol-industry-market-report.html.
The Table of Contents for the report "Legislation in Alcoholic Drinks: Restrictive Practices VS Free-Trade Opportunities" covers:
- Objectives of global briefing
- Key findings
Taxes and Excise Duties
- Beer sales in Russia heavily affected by tax increase
- In the UK, on-trade beer sales hardest hit by excise duty rise…
- …while the market moves to premium and experimental
- Tax rise on beer in Brazil unlikely to affect growth
- New York State supporting its craft brewers
- New Zealand re-writing the Australian "alcopop" scenario
- China cutting taxes on luxury alcohol to prevent tax evasion losses
- Advertising ban in Russia: would it make any difference?
- Would a ban on alcohol advertising affect the UK industry?
- Graphics unlikely to have an impact in the UK if judged by tobacco
- Strong lobby against South African plans to ban alcohol advertising
- Nordic monopolies limit impulse consumption and support local...
- …while in India retail regulations boost on-trade…
- …and could possibly revive specialist trade in the UK
- Minimum vodka price in Russia pushing the market down
- Russia turning to whisky as prices reaching parity with vodka
- Minimum pricing in the UK could reverse polarisation trend
- Will minimum pricing make or break specialist retailers?
The Impact of Free Trade Agreements
- Free trade agreements enhancing the power of big exporters...
- …while exposing import-reliant markets
- Could China export premium alcohol back to Europe?
- India protects local wine industry through complicated taxes...
- …but impending free trade agreement with EU to change things
- FTAs to boost beer and whisky imports in South Korea
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership changing the legal world
- Alcoholic drinks definitions
- Report definition and abbreviations
Explore more reports on the Alcoholic Beverages Industry.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5,000 micro-markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza
17304, Preston Road
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Market Profiles, Company & Country Reports and more @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/.