SHANGHAI, Oct. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ALE China Co., Ltd ("ALE SIP Devices"), an audio and video technology expert in the global deskphone market, operating under the tradename ALE SIP Devices has introduced three new Open SIP based deskphones by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise: H3P, H3G and H6.
These new models, which will be available all over the world from November 2021, expand the current Halo series to five models including the legacy H2 and H2P deskphones. The new products are cost effective options that deliver robust performance for customers. They stand out with their larger display, low power consumption, and ability to be booted within seconds.
Functionalities and benefits include:
3 new options to address basic telephony needs with robust performance
- Wideband audio, OPUS codec
- Full duplex handsfree
- 6-way conferencing
- 1,000 call logs, contacts and records
- Up to 4 SIP accounts
2.8'' display for improved user experience
- H3P, H3G: black and white backlit screen
- H6: color screen with 320x240 definition
Selected components and powerful CPU to bring robust performance
- Boot within seconds
- Perform well even in harsh environments
More programmable line keys and fast dial keys
- Offer efficiency and convenience
Up to class one POE
- Lower maintenance and operation cost
- Eco friendliness
Ports for different purposes
- 2 gigabit ports are available on H3G and H6 for faster connections
- H6 has an extra USB port for headset and other devices, e.g. recording device, Wi-Fi Dongle
- Interop with main SIP platforms, ALE's easy deployment server (EDS) and easy device management tools (EPS/EDM)
- Same software for the 3 models that can automatically recognises model type
The deskphones offer an elevated user experience and can improve the efficiency and productivity of business communication among office staff, in call centres and hotel guest rooms.
About ALE SIP Devices
ALE SIP Devices are designed and manufactured by ALE China Co., Ltd, an audio technology expert in the global deskphone market, operating under ALE SIP Devices tradename. It focuses on innovative technologies to develop a wide-range of SIP-based products that can be integrated into a variety of solutions with easy provisioning tools in a cost effective, secure and flexible manner.
ALE SIP Devices can provide global business partners and end-users products with simpler business connections anywhere with top-notch audio, reliable hardware and software that have gone extensive testing before launching to the market.
From innovative development to green manufacturing, ALE SIP Devices rigorously manage every component and each production procedure to ensure products meet worldwide standards.
For more information, visit our website at: www.aledevice.com
SOURCE ALE SIP Devices