DALLAS, Dec. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the December quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Alerian MLP Index (AMZ) and Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index (AMZE). Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ: VNOM) will be added to the AMZ and AMZE.
- Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index (AMZI). NGL Energy Partners (NYSE: NGL) will be added to the AMZI.
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure Index (AMEI). Antero Midstream GP (NYSE: AMGP) will be added to and Antero Midstream Partners (NYSE: AM) and Archrock Inc (NYSE: AROC) will be removed from the AMEI.
- Alerian Mid Cap MLP Index (AMMI). BP Midstream Partners (NYSE: BPMP) and CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) will be added to and Summit Midstream Partners (NYSE: SMLP) will be removed from the AMMI.
- Alerian Small Cap MLP Index (AMSI). Oasis Midstream Partners (NYSE: OMP) and Summit Midstream Partners will be added to and Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP) and CVR Refining will be removed from the AMSI.
There are no constituent changes to the Alerian Large Cap MLP Index (AMLI), Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index (ANGI), and the Alerian MLP Closed End Fund Index (AMCI).
In addition, each index will be rebalanced in accordance with their existing methodology. Constituent additions to and deletions from an index do not reflect an opinion by Alerian on the investment merits of the respective securities.
Alerian equips investors to make informed decisions about Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and energy infrastructure. Its benchmarks, including the flagship Alerian MLP Index (AMZ), are widely used by industry executives, investment professionals, research analysts, and national media to analyze relative performance. As of November 30, over $15 billion is directly tied to the Alerian Index Series through exchange-traded funds and notes, separately managed accounts, and structured products. For more information, including index values and constituents, research content, and announcements regarding rebalancings, please visit alerian.com.