DALLAS, March 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the March quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, March 16, 2018.
- Alerian MLP Index (AMZ) and Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index (AMZE). CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) and Hi-Crush Partners (NYSE: HCLP) will be added to the AMZ and AMZE.
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure Capital Strength Select Index (AMCS): Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) will be added to and Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (NYSE: MIC) will be removed from the AMCS.
- Alerian Large Cap MLP Index (AMLI). Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP) will be removed from the AMLI.
- Alerian Mid Cap MLP Index (AMMI). Enbridge Energy Partners will be added to and Suburban Propane Partners (NYSE: SPH) and Terra Nitrogen Company (NYSE: TNH) will be removed from the AMMI.
- Alerian Small Cap MLP Index (AMSI). Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP), Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ: MCEP), Suburban Propane Partners, and Terra Nitrogen Company will be added to the AMSI.
There are no constituent changes to the Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index (AMZI), Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index (ANGI), Alerian Energy Infrastructure Index (AMEI), and the Alerian MLP Closed End Fund Index (AMCI).
In addition, each index will be rebalanced in accordance with their existing methodology. Constituent additions to and deletions from an index do not reflect an opinion by Alerian on the investment merits of the respective securities.
Alerian equips investors to make informed decisions about Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and energy infrastructure. Its benchmarks, including the flagship Alerian MLP Index (AMZ), are widely used by industry executives, investment professionals, research analysts, and national media to analyze relative performance. As of February 28, over $14 billion is directly tied to the Alerian Index Series through exchange-traded funds and notes, separately managed accounts, and structured products. For more information, including index values and constituents, research content, and announcements regarding rebalancings, please visit alerian.com.