DALLAS, Sept. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the September quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, September 16, 2016.
- Alerian MLP Index (AMZ) and Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index (AMZE). Rice Midstream Partners (NYSE: RMP) and Teekay Offshore Partners (NYSE: TOO) will be added to the AMZ and AMZE. Archrock Partners (NASDAQ: APLP) and Global Partners (NYSE: GLP) will be removed from the AMZ and AMZE.
- Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index (AMZI). Cheniere Energy Partners (NYSE: CQP) will be removed from the AMZI.
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure Index (AMEI). No changes.
- Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index (ANGI). Rice Midstream Partners will be added to the ANGI. Columbia Pipeline Partners (NYSE: CPPL) will be removed from the ANGI.
- Alerian MLP Closed End Fund Index (AMCI). No changes.
- Alerian Large Cap MLP Index (AMLI). No changes.
- Alerian Mid Cap MLP Index (AMMI). Rice Midstream Partners and Summit Midstream Partners (NYSE: SMLP) will be added to the AMMI. CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) will be removed from the AMMI.
- Alerian Small Cap MLP Index (AMSI). CVR Refining will be added to the AMSI. Rice Midstream Partners and Summit Midstream Partners will be removed from the AMSI.
In addition, each index will be rebalanced in accordance with their existing methodology. Constituent additions to and deletions from an index do not reflect an opinion by Alerian on the investment merits of the respective securities.
Alerian equips investors to make informed decisions about Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and energy infrastructure. Its benchmarks, including the flagship Alerian MLP Index (AMZ), are widely used by industry executives, investment professionals, research analysts, and national media to analyze relative performance. As of August 31, 2016, over $15 billion is directly tied to the Alerian Index Series through exchange-traded funds and notes, separately managed accounts, and structured products. For more information, including index values and constituents, research content, and announcements regarding rebalancings, please visit alerian.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alerian-index-series-september-2016-index-review-300325105.html