VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, September 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global hydrogen electrolyzer market is poised to witness significant growth and is expected to develop across key regions worldwide in the years to come. Future Market Insights has put forth a spectacular snapshot of the entire hydrogen electrolyzer market in its new research publication - "Hydrogen Electrolyzer Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027". The research study stresses on the various developments, trends, opportunities, drivers and restraints that have an impact on the global market.
Global Hydrogen Electrolyzer Market: Dynamics
The global hydrogen electrolyzer market is impacted by several factors. According to the impact analysis done during the research, factors such as increasing demand for hydrogen from the hydro processing industry; hydrogen being considered as a solution to achieve clean energy implementation; hydrogen being considered as a transport fuel; hydrogen touted as the best alternative for gasoline and primarily used for metal production applications; hydrogen being abundant and so considered as a potential source of electricity generation are driving the growth of the global hydrogen electrolyzer market. However, the high cost of hydrogen production by electrolysis is a main restraint hindering revenue growth of the global market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1946
Global Hydrogen Electrolyzer Market: Forecast
The global hydrogen electrolyzer market is anticipated to grow at a robust CAGR of 7.0% throughout the period of forecast, 2017 to 2027. It is expected to reach a market value of more than US$ 350 Mn by the end of 2027 from a calculated value of US$ 181.6 Mn by the end of 2017.
Global Hydrogen Electrolyzer Market: Segmental Analysis
- Alkaline electrolyzer segment by product type dominates the global market by reflecting a higher market value of more than US$ 190 Mn by the end of 2027. The PEM segment by product type is anticipated to witness higher growth rate and is poised to register a CAGR of 8.0% throughout the period of forecast.
- By capacity, the high (>1 MW) segment is expected to show higher market value of about US$ 186.9 Mn by 2027 end as well as a higher growth rate, registering a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period.
- Western Europe region is expected to dominate the global market by portraying a higher market value of US$ 86 Mn by the end of 2027. North America is anticipated to be the fastest growing region and is set to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
- By hydrogen outlet pressure, the low (<= 10 Bar) segment is expected to dominate the market by the end of 2027 by reflecting a higher value of US$ 227 Mn. The high (>= 40 Bar) segment is poised to grow at a higher growth rate to register a CAGR of 7.7% throughout the assessment period.
- Energy segment by end user is expected to dominate the global market with respect to market value as well as growth rate. Energy segment is anticipated to display a market value of US$ 108.1 Mn by the end of 2027 and is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 8.7% throughout the study period.
Preview Analysis on Global Hydrogen Electrolyzer Market Segmentation By Product Type - Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) Electrolyzer, Alkaline Electrolyzer, Solid Oxide Electrolyzer; By Capacity - Low (<= 150 kW), Medium (150 kW - 1 MW), High (> 1 MW); By Hydrogen Outlet Pressure - Low, Medium, High; By End Use - Ammonia, Methanol, Refinery/Hydrocarbon Processing, Electronics, Energy, Power to Gas, Transport, Metal Production and Fabrication, Pharma & Biotech, Food and Beverages, Glass Industry: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/hydrogen-electrolyzer-market
Global Hydrogen Electrolyzer Market: Competitive Landscape
The research report on the global hydrogen electrolyzer market has profiled tier players involved in the market such as Nel Hydrogen, McPhy Energy S.A., Hydrogenics Corp., Tianjin Mainland Hydrogen Equipment Co. Ltd., Giner Inc., Siemens AG, Areva H2Gen, GreenHydrogen.dk ApS, Igas Energy GmbH, Accagen SA, Next Hydrogen, ELB Elektrolysetechnik GmbH and Beijing CEI Technology Co., Ltd.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Australia Conveyor Maintenance Market Segmentation By Conveyor Type - Rubber, Metal and Plastic; By Service Type - Component Fixing and Maintenance Services; By Component Type - Conveyor Belt, Roller & Idler, Cleaner and Others (Skirting Clamps, Pulley Lagging, Fastener, Impact Beds & Splicing Kits ); By End-Use Industry - Mining, Industrial & Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing and Others (Power, Fertiliser, Transport and Logistics): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/australia-conveyor-maintenance-market
- Power Tools Market Forecast By Category - Power Tools and Hand Tools, By End-use sector-Industrial and Household; By Mode of Operation-Electric, Pneumatic & Others; By Region- North America, APEJ, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, Japan: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/power-tools-market
- Tipper Body Equipment Market Segmentation By Tipping Type - Roll-Off Tipper Body, 3-Way Tipper Body and Rear Tipper Body; By Load Carrying Capacity - Below 15 Tons, 15-30 Tons, 30 Tons & Above; By Mechanism - Hydraulic and Pneumatic; By Frame Material - Steel and Aluminium; By End Use - Mining, Construction, Waste Management, Marine Services and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/tipper-body-equipment-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights