DELRAY BEACH, Fla., Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to continue our mission of growing and changing to best serve our customers, we are very excited to announce that All County Paving will be opening a new facility on Florida's West Coast. This expansion is a symbol of our growth throughout the Florida marketplace and is a testament to the hard work of each and every one of our employees. More details on our west coast expansion to follow in the coming weeks.
We are also pleased to announce the addition of several key employees that will help us during our continued growth:
- Dawn Miller formerly Customer Relations Manager for the materials division at Ranger Construction will lead our Business Development group in the Florida marketplace. Dawn brings 15 years of industry experience in customer service, marketing, and sales to our organization.
- Mike Aceti and Josh Marfleet formerly of Charlie Frymyer Paving have both joined our South Florida team as Regional Account Executives and will bring a combined 25 years of experience to assist in the continued expansion of our site work and underground divisions.
- Vicki Murphy has joined All County as the Manager of Human Resources. Vicki comes to us an extensive background in recruiting and organizational leadership. She will play a very critical role in continuing to bring industry leading talent to the company to support our growth.
- Danielle Jones has joined All County as a Marketing Specialist within the company. Danielle has an extensive background in both print and digital branding and will be handling the marketing direction for each of the divisions within the company.
- Brian Hess formerly of National Pavement recently joined our team as the Vice President of National Sales and will be leading our National Sales team from our Pittsburgh satellite office. Brian brings over 15 years of experience managing in growth situations and delivering the very highest levels of customer satisfaction working with Fortune 500 accounts.
- Trisha Barbee has also been promoted within our organization to Assistant Vice President of National Accounts. In her new role, she is responsible for the day to day management of our most critical national accounts. Trisha has been with All County for 5 years and has been promoted several times during her tenure with the company.
We are excited to share with you just some of the exciting news and growth that we are experiencing at All County Paving. Our explosive growth enables us to continue to invest back in the company with the latest technology and equipment as well as in our employees. We are confident that this will continue to provide the very best experience for our customers as well as a very bright future for our current and future employees.
Our new employees will be reaching out to you very soon to introduce themselves. Thank you for your support and for sharing in the excitement at All County Paving!
SOURCE All County Paving