Allegro DVT Revamps ALMosaic Confidence Monitoring Mosaic Generator
Sep 07, 2011, 05:07 ET
GRENOBLE, France, September 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ALMosaic is Allegro DVT's mosaic generator, suitable for both channel browsing and monitoring applications.This 1RU server allows mosaic generation of SD or HD, H.264 or MPEG-2 inputs, and provides it on IP outputs.
ALMosaic has been one of the most successful broadcast products in 2011 at Allegro DVT, and we wanted to improve it with features directly coming from customers' feedbacks.
Allegro DVT ALMosaic now benefits from a major firmware update, extending the box capabilities by adding:
- The ability to generate several independent output mosaic pages, on independent multicast streams, and this, on a single device.
- Round-robin cycling, enabling sophisticated spatio-temporal schemes on the mosaic output.
- Closed Caption burn-in, to visually check decoded subtitles.
- Friendly configuration assistant, to graphically define position and cycling patterns for each monitored channel.
- Improved interoperability with set-top boxes that require audio language signaling.
These improvements are already available and shipped with new orders at no additional expenses.
More than ever, ALMosaic is a perfect addition to IP headends that don't rely on luck. It brings vision to operators that want to be ensured their headend is in safe hands.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or visit: http://www.allegrodvt.com .
Allegro DVT is a leading provider of H.264/MPEG-4 AVC|SVC|MVC solutions, including industry standard compliance test suites and real-time audio/video encoders and transcoders. Allegro DVT products have been chosen by more than 100 major IC providers, OEMs and broadcasters.
For more information, visit http://www.allegrodvt.com or contact [email protected].
SOURCE Allegro DVT
Share this article