LONDON, March 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Announced at the 7th European Conference Tobacco or Health (ECTOH) in Porto, Portugal, a Randomised Controlled Trial (RCT) by the Irish Government has indicated the superiority of Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking Seminars, compared to other methods of smoking cessation, proving nearly twice as effective as the other methods offered over a three-month period, which included nicotine patches and gum. You can view the full report here:
John Dicey, Worldwide CEO & Senior Therapist, Allen Carr's Easyway, issued a statement from 7th European Conference Tobacco or Health (ECTOH) in Porto, Portugal, on a landmark day for Allen Carr and his Easyway organisation:
"We're absolutely delighted with the initial results that have been presented on the 23rd of March. The fact that Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking Seminar success rates at 1 & 3 months are "significantly higher" than the Irish Health Service's Quit.ie programme is an exceptional result and we're obviously extremely happy that we're well on the way to proving the superior effectiveness and power of Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking method compared to methods that use nicotine patches/gum and other drugs - even when those drugs are combined with counselling. We do expect the gap between the success rate of Allen Carr's Easyway method and Quit.ie to widen even further when the 6 & 12 month results are calculated. We're extremely grateful to the Irish Government for their interest in Allen Carr's Easyway and equally grateful to Professor Luke Clancy, Sheila Keogan, and Sasha Li at TobaccoFree Research Institute Ireland who undertook this incredibly valuable research."
Following on from its phenomenal success in helping smokers, the Allen Carr's Easyway approach has also successfully been applied to tackle other problems including e-cigarettes, alcohol, weight, drugs, anxiety, debt, gambling and fear of flying.
Note to Editors:
- Interviews with John Dicey, Worldwide Managing Director & CEO, and Professor Luke Clancy at TobaccoFree Research Institute Ireland are available on request. John was an 80 a day smoker before he successfully quit using Allen Carr's method.
- Complimentary sessions for media contacts or test cases available on request.
- Allen Carr's Easyway has clinics in 50+ countries across the globe and the method is endorsed by a wide variety of celebrities and opinion formers.
- Case studies available on request.
- Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking sessions are available throughout the UK and Ireland, as a cost of £279 per person, including a money back guarantee.
SOURCE Allen Carr’s Easyway