DUBLIN, Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN), a leading global pharmaceutical company today announced that it has presentations in overactive bladder and nocturia at the upcoming American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) Annual Scientific Meeting in Denver, Colorado, September 27 - October 1.
The scheduled times (noted in local Mountain Daylight Time) of the presentations and room locations at the Colorado Convention Center are as follows:
- "Development of a New Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) Measure on the Impact of Nighttime Urination (INTU) in Patients with Nocturia –Psychometric Evaluation" (in collaboration with development partner, Serenity Pharmaceuticals LLC)
- Podium Presentation: Paper 19, Four Seasons 4
- Authors: Bennet J, Khalaf K, Banderas B, Abrams S, Cheng L, Fein S
- Thursday, September 29th 11:15 – 11:25 AM
- "Cost-effectiveness of onabotulinumtoxinA vs. best supportive care, oral therapies, percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation, and sacral nerve stimulation for the treatment of overactive bladder from the US payer perspective"
- Podium Presentation: Paper 36, Four Seasons 1
- Authors: Hessami S, Gultyaev D, Lister J, Khalaf K, Boer R`
- Friday, September 30th 10:00 – 10:10 AM
- "Long-Term OnabotulinumtoxinA Treatment Results in Consistent, Durable Improvements in Health-Related Quality Of Life in Patients with Overactive Bladder"
- Podium Presentation: Paper 39, Four Seasons 1
- Pettit , Magyar A, Nicandro JP, Hale
- Friday, September 30, 10:30 – 10:40 AM
- "The Quality of Life among Women with Nocturia"
- ePoster, available online throughout conference
- Authors: Luber K, Kawahara S, Pulicharam R, Wang D, Burk C
- "Network Meta-Analysis To Assess The Treatment Effect Of OnabotulinumtoxinA, Mirabegron And Anticholinergics Versus Placebo For Overactive Bladder"
- ePoster, available online throughout conference
- Authors: Elkadry E, Ginsberg D, McCool R, Glanville J, Fleetwood K, James D, Khalaf K, Nitti V
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN), headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories.
Allergan is an industry leader in Open Science, the Company's R&D model, which defines our approach to identifying and developing game-changing ideas and innovation for better patient care. This approach has led to Allergan building one of the broadest development pipelines in the pharmaceutical industry with 65+ mid-to-late stage pipeline programs in development.
Our Company's success is powered by our more than 15,000 global colleagues' commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live healthier lives everyday.
For more information, visit Allergan's website at www.Allergan.com
Statements contained in this press release that refer to future events or other non-historical facts are forward-looking statements that reflect Allergan's current perspective of existing trends and information as of the date of this release. Except as expressly required by law, Allergan disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from Allergan's current expectations depending upon a number of factors affecting Allergan's business. These factors include, among others, the difficulty of predicting the timing or outcome of FDA approvals or actions, if any; the impact of competitive products and pricing; market acceptance of and continued demand for Allergan's products; difficulties or delays in manufacturing; and other risks and uncertainties detailed in Allergan's periodic public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to Allergan's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015 and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 (such periodic public filings having been filed under the "Actavis plc" name). Except as expressly required by law, Allergan disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/allergan-to-present-new-data-at-the-american-urogynecologic-society-annual-meeting-in-denver-300334653.html
SOURCE Allergan plc