IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Aluratek (www.aluratek.com) debuts eco4life, its state-of-the-art SmartHome products. eco4life products are easy-to-use and more affordable than competitors, making it simple for anyone to upgrade to a smart, connected home.
eco4life currently features five WiFi-connected products including a Dimmable Multicolor Light Bulb, Outlet Plug, Security Camera, Lightswitch and 3-Port Power Surge Strip with USB Charging. eco4life devices give users the ability to operate small home appliances, lights, switches, and outlets from the convenience of their smartphone (via mobile app) - from any location.
The eco4life mobile app allows users to access key features of the products including:
- Remote Management - Manage home lights and appliances from any location.
- Mobility- Have the ability to power on and off from the simple mobile app. You can turn off all lights and appliances when you're already at work.
- Voice Control - Control your SmartHome connected appliances and lights with your voice using your Alexa-controlled device or Google Home.
- Scheduling and Timers - Schedule your appliances on and off when you please. You can schedule your coffee machine to start making coffee at 6 am.
- Increase your home's security - With eco4life security camera watch a live stream of your home at any time and give the appearance someone is home with the lights on for added security.
Unlike other SmartHome systems, eco4life does not require a "hub" to operate. The products compatible with both iOS and Android devices and can operate together or separately. Each product functions individually, but when purchased together they can all be housed on the same application and managed from a smartphone, Alexa-controlled device or Google Home device.
eco4life by Aluratek is available for purchase on Amazon. Products can be purchased individually at price points ranging from $19.99 to $49.99. The eco4life App is available for free through iTunes or Google Play. The eco4life Starter Kit bundle (with security camera) starts at $79.99 up to $119.99 for the complete SmartHome system.
eco4life by Aluratek will also be on display at CES 2019 in the Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall-1, Booth #21255. To schedule a meeting or demo, you may contact [email protected]
Aluratek was founded in 2006 by a group of industry veterans that are absolutely fascinated with technology. With its corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA, Aluratek has grown and expanded into a leading global technology company. "Allure" as a noun, means exciting, fascinating, attractive, and/or appealing. Adding "tek" (technology) to the equation you can see where the name and ideology derived from and what Aluratek aims to deliver moving forward. Simply put the goal of Aluratek is to produce and create alluring products that are in fact fascinating, attractive and appealing to the technology consumer market.