DENVER, May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of customer experience, engagement and growth solutions delivered through a proprietary end-to-end customer engagement as a service offering, has achieved the Health Champion Designation from the American Diabetes Association. This designation recognizes companies and organizations that inspire and encourage organizational well-being and is part of the Association's Wellness Lives HereTM initiative.
"TeleTech is honored that our commitment to making the health and wellness of our employees a priority has been recognized by the American Diabetes Association," said Michael Wellman, Chief People Officer, TeleTech. "We are proud to support our associates with on-campus fitness facilities, healthy eating options, wellness incentives, stay healthy kiosks, dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs."
To qualify for the Health Champion designation, TeleTech provides a company-wide commitment to healthy living criteria in core focus areas including:
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Offering of healthy food choices
- Promotion of nutritional information
- Provision of healthy vending options
- Mission Fitpossible nutrition, exercise, and mindset program
- Physical Activity
- Facilitation of bike to work program
- Programmatic wellness communications encouraging regular movement
- Discount program for purchase of activity trackers
- Discount program for gym memberships and onsite workout facilities at many locations
- Organizational Well-Being
- Organization-wide smoke-free policy on all TeleTech campuses
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators
- Integration of health information in digital and physical company communications
- Stress management and personal care/advocacy programs such as "A Healthier You"
For more information on TeleTech health and wellness programs, visit http://www.teletechjobs.com/why-join-teletech/our-promise-to-you/.
TeleTech (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global provider of customer experience, engagement and growth solutions delivered through a proprietary end-to-end customer engagement as a service offering. Founded in 1982, the Company helps its clients acquire, retain and grow profitable customer relationships. Using customer-centric strategy, technology, processes and operations, TeleTech partners with business leadership across marketing, sales and customer care to design and deliver a simple, more human customer experience across every interaction channel. TeleTech's 48,000 employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TeleTech is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit TeleTech.com.
ABOUT AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION®
The American Diabetes Association is leading the fight to Stop Diabetes® and its deadly consequences and fighting for those affected by diabetes. The Association funds research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; delivers services to hundreds of communities; provides objective and credible information; and gives voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes. Since 1940, our mission has been to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. For more information, about Wellness Lives Here and the Health Champion Designation, please visit diabetes.org/wellnessliveshere.
SOURCE TeleTech Holdings, Inc.