ROCKY HILL, Conn., Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AmRide, the driver for hire company that offers customers a personal driver for their car when they shouldn't, can't, or don't want to drive, is pleased to announce the launch of their service in the Chicagoland area. Chicagoans are now able to take advantage of the many benefits of an affordable personal driver including:
- Getting to and from area airports conveniently and at half the price of traditional livery services.
- AmRide's Designated Driver Service which offers individuals a safe ride home in their cars, eliminating worries about overnight parking, towing, or having to retrieve the car.
- Allowing professionals to get work done right from their car.
- Older loved ones maintaining an active and independent lifestyle, safely.
- Have a chauffeur transform an evening out into a special occasion.
"It's very exciting for us to be here, Chicagoland is the ideal place for AmRide, with its dynamic city and active suburbs. We look forward to offering the convenience, safety and fun of AmRide drivers to the people of Chicago." -René Rodriguez, AmRide CEO.
About AmRide: AmRide is a driver for hire company headquartered in Connecticut. Founded in 2011, AmRide services customers in eight states throughout the midwest and New England. AmRide has formed partnerships with AAA and MADD and was voted Best Overall Company during the 2016 reSET Impact Accelerator.
The AmRide App
The intuitive easy to use AmRide App allows AmRide users to set their pickup and drop off locations, choose which service they would like to use, communicate with their driver, and pay for their trip all from the convenience of their smartphone. The AmRide App is free on the Apple App store and on Google Play.
The AmRide Driver
AmRide drivers can be spotted by their crisp white shirts and orange ties. Each driver is extensively screened through our hiring process, trained to provide absolute professionalism and discretion, and insured through the AmRide policy. AmRide drivers provide our customers with a luxury experience, starting with the courtesy call they make once a ride is scheduled.
To learn more about AmRide visit www.amride.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/amride-now-in-chicago-300336332.html