LONDON, Dec. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Global Oil-free Compressors Market : Demand for Oil-free Compressed Air in Critical Applications of Food & Beverage and Life Sciences to Drive Growth
This study provides an analysis of the global oil-free compressors market. The market drivers and restraints have been provided for the forecast period, which runs through to 2020, with 2014 as the base year. The revenue and market share have been discussed with regard to the type of compressor (which includes rotary screw, reciprocating, and centrifugal oil-free compressors) as well as end users. The key end-user industries including food and beverage, life sciences, power generation, electronics, textiles, and others have also been analysed. A detailed regional breakdown covering North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America has been provided with revenue forecasts for both product type and end-user industries. Trends by technology and pricing have also been discussed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the global oil-free compressors market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the market?
- What are the restraints faced by market participants? What is the expected impact?
- Which are the major end-user industries for oil-free compressors? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
- Which types of oil-free compressors are expected to show steady growth? What is their share compared to the other types of oil-free compressors?
- Which are the major market participants? What percentage do they contribute to the overall market revenue?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3191380/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers