BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Principal Analysts Bill Melville and Paula Wade and Market Analyst Joyce Caruthers are available to discuss the Presidential election and its implications on the future of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the US Healthcare Industry as a whole. Leveraging Decision Resources Group's proprietary data and analysis, Mr. Melville, Ms. Wade and Ms. Caruthers offer expert commentary on the context around, insights within, and implications of the election.
All three Analysts are available to discuss the elections effects, including:
- The implications of the election on the Affordable Care Act
- The effects of the election on Medicaid and Medicare
- Regional and state-level implications
- The effects on managed care organizations
- How the election results will effect insurers
- The post-election future of the public health exchanges
To speak with Mr. Melville, Ms. Wade or Ms. Caruthers, please contact Tori McClain at 617-747-9054 or email@example.com.
To view a sample of our analysts' commentary on the implications of the election, please visit:
- Bill Melville: Post-election: Public health exchange markets face grim future
- Paula Wade: Trump's election and GOP Senate control will turn U.S. healthcare upside-down
- Joyce Caruthers: What does Trump's win mean for Medicaid?
About Decision Resources Group
DRG, a subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Ltd., offers best-in-class, high-value data, analytics and insights products and services to the healthcare industry, delivered by more than 1000 employees across 17 offices in North America, Europe and Asia. DRG provides the Life Sciences, Provider, Payer and Financial Services industries the data, tools, insights and advice they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly complex and value-based marketplace. decisionresourcesgroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysts-available-to-comment-on-the-implications-of-the-recent-us-presidential-election-and-the-future-of-the-affordable-care-act-and-the-us-healthcare-industry-300362207.html
SOURCE Decision Resources Group