25 Aug, 2017, 10:13 ET
CARY, N.C., Aug. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In an age when analytics is the keystone to smarter decisions, happier customers and higher profits, it's never been more important to stay abreast of its fast-evolving trends and ever-advancing technologies. Thanks to SAS, it's also never been easier, as the leader in analytics hosts Analytics Experience 2017 Sept. 18-20, at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. That's where the savviest big data innovators and business leaders will gather to boost their skills, broaden their networks and be inspired.
Analytics Experience 2017 empowers attendees – whatever their roles – to create an immersive and personalized learning experience from more than 150 breakout sessions, hands-on workshops, table talks and how-to demos. They'll get insights straight from the source, as experts from Dow Jones, GE Transportation, Google, Honeywell, the Kellogg Company, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, LinkedIn, Procter & Gamble, the University of Texas at Arlington and more share how analytics is transforming the way they do business.
Innovators and disruptors throw down knowledge
Analytics Experience 2017's main-stage keynotes will spotlight thought-provoking insights from renowned innovators and disruptors exploring subjects from business to basketball:
- How Technology and Innovative Approaches Can Transform Your Organization. By recruiting top tech talent, US Chief Technology Officer Megan Smith and her colleagues developed new approaches for using big data and innovation for responsive government. Smith explains how others can do the same.
- Closing the Gender Gap in Technology. Reshma Saujani, founder and CEO of Girls Who Code, takes on gender imbalance in the tech sector. Her organization has reached nearly 40,000 young women since 2012.
- A Conversation with Earvin "Magic" Johnson. Known universally for his illustrious NBA career as a five-time NBA champion, 12-time All-Star, three-time MVP and Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson has successfully parlayed his skills from the basketball court into the boardroom as Chairman and CEO of Magic Johnson Enterprises.
Other keynote speakers include Dhanurjay "DJ" Patil, former US Chief Data Scientist and veteran of various forward-thinking companies like Skype, PayPal, eBay and LinkedIn; and author Tom Davenport, co-founder of the International Institute for Analytics and professor at Babson College on why competing on analytics still matters.
Get trained and certified at discount prices
Attendees may take advantage of valuable pre- and post-conference SAS® training and certification opportunities, offered at big discounts. Training topics range from time series forecasting and neural network modeling to using SAS for data visualization. The conference will also debut several new courses featuring SAS Viya.
Best of all, attendees can accelerate their careers with globally recognized credentials from SAS. On-site SAS certification exams will be available for 50 percent off regular prices.
Online registration is open now. Business executives (director-level or above) and full-time students qualify for complimentary registration. University faculty receive a 50 percent registration discount. Team discounts are also available for business and governmental organizations registering five or more individuals. Find pricing details online.
Global insights and experiences
The learning won't stop in September and isn't limited to Washington. SAS presents Analytics Experience 2017 as a two-part, dynamic event convening on two continents to better connect with data innovators around the world. The discovery and camaraderie continue when Analytics Experience 2017 kicks off Oct. 16-18 in Amsterdam, where participants will build bridges, link talent and join resources on an international scale.
Engage with #AnalyticsX online
SAS fans can follow and engage with Analytics Experience 2017 from anywhere in the world via many social media channels:
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and the hashtag #AnalyticsX.
- Facebook: Like SAS Software to receive updates.
- LinkedIn: Keep up on the SAS company and SAS Users Group pages.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2017 SAS Institute Inc. All rights reserved.
Share this article