RALEIGH, N.C., May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ANEXIO, the leading "Desktop to Data Center" infrastructure as a service company, today announced the availability of the company's new network for its data center customers. ANEXIO LightSpeed is a world-class Tier II network offering burstable or fixed-rate Dedicated Internet Access and MPLS services up to 100 gigabits per second.
The best-in-class carrier-grade ANEXIO LightSpeed network is powered by the combination of the company's DWDM (Metro Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) backbone, MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) techniques and LISP (Location Identifier Separation Protocol) routing and addressing architecture to create a self-healing, highly secure, low latency and extremely fast network.
"Our engineers designed ANEXIO LightSpeed with customers in mind," said Tony Pompliano, president and CEO of ANEXIO. "We built the infrastructure with the highest-quality hardware and we added unique self-healing capabilities to ensure customer uptime. With bandwidth speeds up to 100 gigabits per second and direct connections to leading carriers and public cloud companies, ANEXIO LightSpeed offers the best customizable network services at the best price point in the data center marketplace today."
The ANEXIO LightSpeed product portfolio is anchored by Cisco routers and Arista switches. It includes four customizable connectivity options:
1. ANEXIO LightSpeed for Colocation: Dedicated, scalable and redundant Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet or 10/40/100GB Ethernet internet access in any ANEXIO data center.
2. ANEXIO LightSpeed for Data Centers: Point-to-point connection between a customer's rack, cabinet or cage in two or more ANEXIO data centers.
3. ANEXIO LightSpeed for Offices: Point-to-Point connection between a customer's office locations and their data center environment.
4. ANEXIO LightSpeed for Cloud: Direct connection from any data center or office location to industry-leading public Cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, HP and IBM SoftLayer. Services supported:
- Hybrid Cloud: Directly connects a customer's on-premise computing environment or office location with the ANEXIO cloud or another third-party cloud services provider.
- Private Cloud: Secure access between a customer's dedicated or virtual private cloud and an ANEXIO data center.
ANEXIO pairs its high-performance network with available round-the-clock customer support. The company's skilled team of network professionals help customers design, implement and manage their network infrastructure. ANEXIO's multiple peering points and transport options allow organizations to purchase exactly what they need at an affordable price, with the ability to scale up or down as their business dictates.
ANEXIO is transforming the IT industry with Desktop to Data Center solutions designed specifically for enterprises worldwide. The company's state-of-the-art offerings provide unlimited capacity for profitable growth, elevating its clients to global players. With ANEXIO, businesses have access to the most advanced technology solutions and its partners become global players. Visit www.anexio.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anexio-debuts-carrier-grade-lightspeed-network-300462016.html