KANSAS CITY, Mo., Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the Angel Capital Association (ACA), the world's leading professional association for angel investors, announced its spring Angel Insights Webinar Series lineup. The bi-monthly webinars offer angel investors critical insights and best practices by leveraging the expertise and experience of ACA's 13,000+ angel investor members and other experts. Registration is open to ACA members as well as other investors, entrepreneurs and those who help entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
In addition to the webinar series, angel investors can learn helpful strategies in ACA's weekly Forbes.com column, written by angel investor and ACA executive director Marianne Hudson. ACA chairman and angel investor Christopher Mirable provides entrepreneurs insights for working with angel investors in a regular column published by Inc.com.
"Angel investing requires broad knowledge and ACA helps close the gap by connecting angel investors with professional peers to share insights and tricks of the trade," stated ACA Executive Director and angel investor Marianne Hudson. "Entrepreneurs and others can benefit from the webinars by gaining insights on how angel investors think."
ACA 2016 Spring Webinar Lineup
- February 23: Perform Due Diligence Like the Pros, Featuring Barbara Clarke and Wendee Wolfson of the Rising Tide Fund
- March 9: Building Great Boards, Featuring super angel investor and tech futurist Dave Berkus
- March 23: Beginner's Guide to Term Sheets, Featuring Arlene Bender, Partner at Foley Hoag LLP
ACA also archives past webinars for convenient viewing times:
- Investor Experiences with Online Equity Platforms, Featuring Rany Raviv, Shai Magzimof, Jonathan Medved (CEO of OurCrowd), moderated by Bill Carleton
- Best Practice Series: Angel Portfolio Strategy, Featuring Victoria Barnard, Rising Tide Fund and Women's Capital Connection; Angela Jackson, Portland Seed Fund; Bill Payne, Frontier Angel Funds
- Tools for Angels Demo, Featuring Hambleton Lord, Seraf Investor (portfolio management tools)
Presentation decks for these programs and other archived programs may be downloaded at www.angelcapitalassociation.org/webinars.
About the Angel Capital Association (ACA)
Known as the voice of the angel investors, the Angel Capital Association (ACA) offers professional development, public policy advocacy and significant benefits and resources to its membership of more than 13,000 accredited investors, who invest individually or through 240 angel groups, accredited platforms and family offices. Since its founding in 2005, ACA has built the world's largest collective of angels across North America, and aligns like-minded angels to build their early-stage investment skills and share innovative ideas and practices. @ACAAngelCapital; #ACAAngelSummit.
Cheryl Isen, Media Relations for Angel Capital Association
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/angel-capital-association-spring-angel-insights-webinars-series-announced-300220169.html
SOURCE Angel Capital Association