KANSAS CITY, Mo., Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Each year the Angel Capital Association (ACA), the world's leading professional association for angel investors, dedicates two days for its most active angel investor members to meetup and develop strategies to address the most compelling angel investor issues they face. On November 9th and 10th angel investors from across North America will unite in New Orleans, LA, the heart of the growing post-Katrina renaissance. The local event host is the fast-growing NO/LA Angel Network (NO/LAAN), whose membership has grown to 114 angel investors in less than two years with investments totaling more than $2M in local startups. New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu and Michael Hecht, CEO of Greater New Orleans Inc., will open the event with a keynote about the renaissance of New Orleans and its new startup scene on Thursday.
"The Angel Insight Exchange includes expert presenters who tee up the issues that highly active angel investors care most about—such as metrics and deal terms. Topics are followed by in depth, small group discussion so attendees can build both actionable strategies and grow their network of peer advisors," said Marianne Hudson, ACA Executive Director.
- The Latest on Deal Terms – Valuation and Dives into Different Paper
- Using Metrics to Increase Returns and Build Your Group
- Comparative Vehicles for Angels: Fund? Network? Platform? Sidecar?
- Building Exits and Liquidity
- Sidecar Funds: Approaches to Consider and Pros & Cons
- Increasing Membership, Diversity and Member Engagement in Your Angel Group
- Universities: A Category of Untapped Potential for Angels
- Best Practices and New Approaches to Syndication
- "Meetups" with Accredited Investing Platforms – Find the Platforms that Best Fit You
About the Angel Capital Association (ACA)
Known as the voice of the angel investors, the Angel Capital Association (ACA) offers professional development, public policy advocacy and significant benefits and resources to its membership of more than 13,000 accredited investors, who invest individually or through 240 angel groups, accredited platforms and family offices. Since its founding in 2005, ACA has built the world's largest collective of angels across North America, and aligns like-minded angels to build their early-stage investment skills and share innovative ideas and practices. @ACAAngelCapital; #AngelInsightsExchange.
Cheryl Isen, Media Relations for Angel Capital Association
SOURCE Angel Capital Association