COSTA MESA, Calif., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The early bird catches the worm, or in this case, the deals, as Anna's Linens, the nation's 13th largest retailer of home textiles, announced this year it will again start its Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving.
Doors will open at 8:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving, two hours earlier than last year, and close at 1:00 a.m. the following morning. Stores will re-open later that Friday morning with additional door buster-deals from 5.a.m. until noon.
Those shopping at Anna's Linens on Thanksgiving evening and Black Friday morning will find the lowest prices of the year with deals such as:
- Any Size Comforters and Sheet Sets for $9.99 (Thursday night)
- Any Size 16-Piece Reversible Bedding Sets for $49.99 (Thursday night)
- 2 for $5 "Big Value" Bed Pillows (Thursday night)
- Any Size 600-Thread Count Sheet Sets for $35 (Thursday night)
- $4.99 Fleece Blankets (Friday morning)
- 400-Thread Count Sheet Sets will be $25 (Friday morning)
- 2-Piece Bath Rug Sets will be $6.99 (Friday morning)
"Our customers told us they look forward to shopping just as much as they do Thanksgiving dinner," said Alan Gladstone, CEO and founder of Anna's Linens. "By providing great deals at hours that complement those nearby big-box retailers, we're able to give our shoppers the best shopping experience possible."
All of Anna's 300+ stores will open 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 28th. Stores in Puerto Rico will open at midnight and will host separate door buster deals.
About Anna's Linens
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Anna's Linens is the 13th largest retailer of home textiles and home decor items. The company was founded in 1987 by its current chairman and CEO, Alan Gladstone, and named after Alan's mother, Anna. A family-run business with more than 3,200 employees, Anna's currently operates more than 300 stores throughout 19 states and Puerto Rico.
SOURCE Anna's Linens