TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The company, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary, combines Swiss precision with an Italian sport-chic lifestyle. Pioneers in the use of bronze, the company continues that tradition with the new 2017 timepiece, the MILITARE Camouflage in bronze, comes with a play of light on the guilloche dial and its green camouflage pattern.
Offered in a limited edition to only 97 pieces as a tribute to the year that ANONIMO was born 20 years ago, the breath taking summit of the Matterhorn, (which, like ANONIMO, has one foot in Italy and the other in Switzerland) has been stamped in relief on the solid titanium back of the watch.
This chronograph model, powered by an automatic movement, has a power reserve of 42 hours. The codes that have distinguished the MILITARE are still in evidence, with the crown and its patented protection system at 12 o'clock and a sturdy 43.4 mm cushion case.
Technical Information: Militare Alpini Camouflage – 2 versions
- 43,4 mm
- Bronze, Cushion shape
- Water resistant to 120 metres, 12 ATM
- Canelé Bezel
- Guilloché dial with camouflage design, in either brown or green
- Anti-reflective sapphire glass
- Index and hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Sellita SW300 equipped with a Dubois Dépraz 2035M chronograph module, developed exclusively for ANONIMO
- Automatic winding
- 42 hour power reserve
- 30 minute counter at 09:00, central second hand for the chronograph function and small second counter at 03:00
- Central second hand and chronograph timer has the A of ANONIMO as a stylised triangle
- Solid titanium back with the stylised stamped profile of the Matterhorn
- Swiss Made
- Either walnut brown or olive green calf leather, handmade in Italy
- Folding buckle
- Price : US $5,390; limited series of 97 pieces each model
SOURCE ANONIMO USA