SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Antenna, an award-winning public relations agency focused on energy and smart technology companies, today announced the addition of 10 new companies to its client portfolio ranging in size from start-ups to global organizations. New clients span the agency's Energy + Sustainability and Smart Life practices with an emphasis on breakthrough technologies transforming industries such as Internet of Things (IoT), solar power, smart home and autonomous vehicles.
"Antenna has a twenty-year tradition of working with companies tackling front-page issues around energy, sustainability and technology that will have a profound impact on our future," said Matt Stewart, vice president at Antenna. "As interest in these cutting-edge technologies continues to soar, innovative companies need a communications partner as flexible and creative as they are. Antenna's unparalleled communications pedigree is an ideal match for entrepreneurial companies seeking breakout velocity in these arenas."
Antenna's client roster now features these innovative companies:
- Alta Energy, a renewable energy navigator that empowers enterprises to make smarter energy decisions, guided by expert analysis, strategy formation and project execution.
- Blue Pillar, the only IoT solution to unite all Energy Things onto a single platform, unleashing the power of real-time data to strengthen critical infrastructure and accelerate business.
- Civil Maps, a groundbreaking 3D mapping startup at the forefront of autonomous vehicle technology that recently secured $6.6 million in funding, including backing from Ford Motor Company.
- Divergent 3D, a technology company that licenses a software-hardware platform enabled by 3D metal printing that radically transforms auto manufacturing economics and environmental impact.
- Edisun Microgrids, developer of the PV BoosterTM rooftop solar tracker that increases the economics of traditional commercial and industrial photovoltaic (PV) solar systems by 20 percent.
- Motus Ventures, a venture capital fund focusing on the intersection of transportation, smart infrastructure and the IoT.
- mPrest, a command-and-control software provider for utilities and IoT, which currently powers Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system.
- RayVio, an advanced health and hygiene company that delivers clean water and environments through ultraviolet LED technology.
- TransLoc, a transportation technology company that works with more than 140 transit providers to deliver seamless mobility for all through elegant software.
- Zen Ecosystems, an energy management provider focused on the small and medium commercial market.
Antenna has earned wide recognition from the communications industry over the past year. Earlier this year, the agency won the Bronze Anvil Award of Commendation from the Public Relations Society of America in the consumer services category for its work with Doorman, an on-demand package delivery app. The company was also named a finalist for 2016 SABRE Awards North America for the initiative "Introducing the Next Big Solar Market: The Oil Industry" for GlassPoint Solar. Last year, Antenna vice president Kimberly Setliff was honored as a PR News Rising PR Star 30 & Under for 2015.
"Antenna's success is a testament to our amazing team members, who bring an unrivaled level of passion and curiosity to everything they do," said Setliff. "We are rapidly expanding across three offices to support our sustained growth and look forward to adding new 'Ants' to the family."
Antenna is hiring at all levels. Dynamic communications professionals interested in joining the team in San Francisco, New York or New Jersey are encouraged to apply.
Antenna is a public relations agency focused on energy and sustainability, Smart Life technology and life sciences. By harnessing the power of traditional and digital media platforms, Antenna helps innovative companies achieve breakout velocity. Comprehensive capabilities range from strategic messaging and media relations to content development and social media. Learn more at antennagroup.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/antenna-bolsters-smart-life-and-energy--sustainability-practices-with-10-new-clients-300347449.html