DUBLIN, March 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Anti-Aging Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Trends, opportunities and forecast in anti-aging market to 2023 by product (anti-wrinkle, anti-stretch mark, nourishment, anti-pigmentation, and acne, hair care, sun care products, herbal products, and others) by application (skin care and hair care), age (baby boomers, generation X, and generation Y), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)
The future of the anti-aging market looks good with opportunities in skin care and hair care. The global anti-aging market is expected to reach an estimated $66.2 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.7% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are the growing aging population and increasing awareness about the advantages of using anti-aging products.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the anti-aging industry, include integration of alphabetic formulation in anti-aging products, increasing usage of multifunctioning anti-aging products, and rising demand for natural and organic ingredients in anti-aging products.
A total of 77 figures/charts and 63 tables are provided in this 149 -page report to help in your business decisions.
Anti-Aging Market by Product Types ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Anti-Wrinkle Products
- Anti-Stretch Mark Products
- Nourishment Products
- Anti-Pigmentation and Acne Products
- Hair Care Products
- Sun Care Products
- Herbal Products
Anti-Aging Market by Application Type ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
Anti-Aging Market by Age Group ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Baby Boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Y
Anti-Aging Market by Region ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
- The Middle East
Some of the features of Anti-Aging Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global anti-aging market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global anti-aging market size by various applications such as product, application, and age group in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global anti-aging market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Allergan PLC
- Avon Products Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corporation
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis
- L'Oral SA
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Unilever PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/csw37z/antiaging_market?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets