ONTARIO, Calif., April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Get a global view this Earth Day while enjoying free over-the-air local broadcast TV with the ANTOP AT-121B and AT-122B paper thin World Map indoor antennas. Both antennas combine a 3D world map design with digital technology to provide a visually appealing product that delivers crystal clear uncompressed HDTV reception.
Cut the Cord, Enjoy Free TV
The ANTOP World Map AT-122B and World Map Mini AT-121B Indoor HDTV antennas, with Smartpass amplifier, receive free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals, from networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others.
Although slim, sleek and lightweight, they have a signal reception capacity of 50 to 55 miles and deliver a quality uncompressed HDTV viewing experience by utilizing the latest in antenna technology.
The striking 3D world map artwork make them attractive and suitable for most interior decors. Their compact design make for easy installation with multiple set-up options; on a table top, wall, or window within a home, apartment or even in an RV.
"We're focused on offering the best over-the-air TV reception solutions to provide consumers with options for cutting the cord," said Eric Jiang, ANTOP president.
- Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
- 4G LTE filter: built into all ANTOP products, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
- Supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and compatible with TV converter boxes
- Range: World Map Mini AT-121B, 35 to 50 miles / World Map AT-122B, 40 to 55 miles
- Reception Pattern: Omni-directional
- The AT-122B has the extra feature of being VHF Enhanced
Based on a commitment to quality, engineering, research, and customer experience, ANTOP indoor digital TV antennas lead the way in delivering product satisfaction for a greater value. For additional information visit antopusa.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/antop-celebrates-earth-day-with-new-global-map-digital-indoor-hdtv-antennas-300439993.html
SOURCE ANTOP Antenna