BEIJING, Dec. 27, 2010 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- AnyBizSoft, a Wondershare software product brand which focuses on E-Document solutions, today announced the release of the PDF Editor for Mac Beta. With the integration of their existing PDF to Word conversion technology, this newly released program not only enables users to edit text, insert images, and annotate on PDF files, but also allows users to convert PDF to Word on Mac OS X. Now the key code is offered free as a Christmas gift to its Mac users on the official site. Users who send feedback to AnyBizSoft will have chance to get the license of the officially released version for free, worth $49.95.
"Editing PDF files on Mac OS X is tough. But AnyBizSoft PDF Editor for Mac makes it easy," said Ranee Zhang, senior manager of Wondershare. "It can handle most PDF editing jobs such as modifying PDF text, inserting images, etc. We will keep improving the functions and make it perfect."
Key features of AnyBizSoft PDF Editor for Mac Beta:
- Add, delete and modify PDF text;
- Insert, crop and delete images in PDF files;
- Edit bookmarks and properties;
- Convert PDF files to fully-formatted Word documents;
- Annotate and mark on PDF files;
- Support viewing PDF files in multi-languages such as English, French, Spanish, German, Italy, Dutch, and Portuguese; (Editing function is limited to PDF files in English).
How to get the program and free key code?
- Download the program at http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-editor-for-mac.html.
- Fill in name and email address on http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-editor-for-mac.html.
Key code will be sent to your email address instantly.
AnyBizSoft is a Wondershare software brand which focuses on E-Document solutions. It provides a series of PDF Converter, PDF Editor and eBook products for both Windows and Mac users. For more information, please visit: www.anypdftools.com.
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd. is an innovative consumer software player dedicated to bringing consumer software products and services in terms of multimedia, E-Document, Data Security and other ranges. The company has extended its business worldwide and has set up operations in the USA, Germany and Japan. Due to its persistent innovation, Wondershare has been named to Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2010 and 2009. For more details, please visit: http://www.wondershare.com.
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.