GLENDALE, Calif., Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar® has partnered with Pepsi and Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg of ESPN's sports-talk radio and television show "Mike & Mike" inviting Americans to join the "All-in Burger® Debate" for a chance to win great prizes, including becoming a producer for a day on the "Mike & Mike" show.
For a limited time only, burger lovers and sports fans alike are invited to enjoy the Applebee's All-in Burger Meal Deal – one of four featured burgers, fries and a Pepsi for only $9.99 – for lunch at their local Applebee's.† While dining on a delicious burger, guests can join the "All-in Burger Debate" in a few ways*, including by:
- Posting a picture of their favorite All-in Burger on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #allintowinsweepstakes. The grand prize winner will be treated to an all-inclusive two-day trip for two to New York City and transportation to ESPN in Bristol, Conn. where they will go behind the scenes of the "Mike & Mike" show, get a private tour of ESPN's headquarters and be producer for the day.
- Texting a special code found in their local Applebee's to win instant prizes like free burger lunch combos and more, with prizes being awarded every five minutes.
"A great burger is a bar and grill classic. As America's neighborhood grill and bar, Applebee's is excited to team up with Pepsi and Mike and Mike to bring you the All-in Burger Debate," said Mindee Plugues, vice president, marketing, Applebee's. "We invite guests to come in and pick their favorite All-in Burger and enter our contests for a chance to win free burger lunch combos and other big prizes."
"There are few things that pair better than a refreshing Pepsi and a delicious burger, so we couldn't be happier to team up with Applebee's to offer consumers the All-in Burger Meal Deal," said Eric Whitehouse, sr. director, PepsiCo Foodservice. "Layering on the All-in Burger Debate and text-to-win promotion enables us to truly engage with sports fans and give them a chance to connect with our friends and theirs – Golic and Greeny."
"Sports is our passion, and burgers are ... well, they're delicious ... so, we were all-in to be part of the 'All-in Burger Debate,'" said Golic. Greenberg added, "People can get very passionate about sports and the way they like their burgers, so we're looking forward to hosting the 'All-in Burger Debate' grand prize winner in Bristol and seeing some of that passion come to bear when they become our producer for the day."
Applebee's All-in Burgers each feature a unique combination of ingredients seared into ground beef, then piled high with delicious toppings. The burger line-up includes:
- The American Standard: Pickles, bacon and onions seared into an all-beef patty and topped with American cheese and signature sauce.
- The All-Day Brunch: Bacon and onions seared into an all-beef patty and topped with fried egg, crispy hash browns, American cheese and ketchup.
- The Blazin' Texan: Onions and jalapeños seared into an all-beef patty and topped with shredded BBQ brisket, fresh jalapeños, Cheddar and signature grill sauce.
- The Triple Bacon: Bacon seared into an all-beef patty and topped with bacon, Cheddar and BBQ bacon ranch.
For complete rules and how to enter, fans can visit AllInToWinSweeps.com. Applebee's encourages guests to call their local Applebee's or visit www.applebees.com as dining hours and specials may vary by location.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal US res. (incl. DC), who are 18+ (19 in AL and NE). Ends 3/5/17. Visit AllInToWinSweeps.com for rules. All-In to Win Promotion: To enter without text, call 1-844-602-0997 and enter your date of birth in MMDDYYYY format. Limit 1 Entry per person/phone number per day regardless of Entry method. All-In Burger Debate Sweepstakes: To enter the Sweepstakes without hash tagging your photo, mail completed entry, postmarked no later than March 5, 2017 to be received by March 12, 2017 to: All-In Burger Debate Sweepstakes P.O. Box 510205 New Berlin, WI 53151 for 1 Entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit 1 Entry per person/authorized Instagram account holder/authorized Twitter account holder/phone number per day regardless of Entry method. Sponsor: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577.
† Price, hours, and participation may vary.
Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar offers a lively casual dining experience combining simple, craveable American fare with flair, classic drinks and local drafts. All Applebee's restaurants are owned and operated by entrepreneurs dedicated to serving their communities and offering quality food and drinks with genuine, neighborly service. Applebee's is one of the world's largest casual dining brands; as of Sept. 30, 2016, there are approximately 2,000 Applebee's restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries. Applebee's is franchised by subsidiaries of DineEquity, Inc. [NYSE: DIN], which is among the world's largest full-service restaurant companies.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/applebees-teams-up-with-pepsi-and-espns-mike--mike-for-all-in-burger-debate-300403224.html
SOURCE Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar