SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ApplePie Capital, the first marketplace lender solely dedicated to the franchise industry, today announced partnership agreements with nine new franchise brands representing over 9,000 small businesses across the United States. The new partners include Craft Beer Cellar, Dunkin' Donuts, Genius Kids, Giordano's Pizza, Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems, One Stop Nutrition, Orangetheory Fitness, SERVPRO, and Zoup!
Each brand has been pre-qualified by ApplePie Capital to provide an efficient financing alternative for their franchisees. The partnerships streamline the financing process, enabling franchisees to access loans starting at $100,000 in as few as 30 days to start, expand, remodel, refinance, or recapitalize their businesses.
ApplePie Capital also offers individual and institutional investors seeking attractive fixed-income returns the ability to invest in loans through their online franchise loan marketplace.
"ApplePie focuses on providing debt capital to franchisees of the highest-quality franchise brands, and these partnerships reflect that commitment," said ApplePie Capital CEO, Denise Thomas. "Our new partners represent a diverse mix of both well-established franchises and growth brands across several industries. We look forward to helping them continue to thrive by focusing on their growth and providing unprecedented access to efficient, affordable financing."
- Craft Beer Cellar is a craft beer bottle shop and draft bar which prides itself on its knowledgeable employees
- Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each day and 1.7 billion cups of coffee globally every year
- Genius Kids is an award-winning accelerated learning center and children's educational program which includes daycare and afterschool programs
- Giordano's Pizza is one of the originators of Chicago-style stuffed pizza and has been serving its world-famous pizza since 1974
- Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems is the commercial cleaning industry's top global company that uses proprietary disinfecting solutions to keep workplaces clean and fresh
- One Stop Nutrition is a low cost leader in health food products and nutritional supplements
- Orangetheory Fitness is an energizing group personal training and interval fitness concept that emphasizes cardiovascular and strength training
- SERVPRO® is a national leader in fire, water, mold and other specialty cleanup and restoration services
- Zoup! is a fast-casual soup concept restaurant that is defining the category with its premium and proprietary soups, sandwiches, and salads
"We are very excited to be working with ApplePie to help assist our new master owners access capital," said Scott Thompson, VP of Franchise Development at Premium Franchise Brands, LLC, parent company of Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems. "We have an additional 75 territories to award, and this funding program will ensure we can get these markets open and capitalized properly."
Suzanne Schalow, Co-Founder and Partner at Craft Beer Cellar, said "ApplePie and Craft Beer Cellar are like-minded, focusing on organic growth, hard work, and great relationships. We are currently working on a growth strategy that will allow us to almost double what we've accomplished to date. Working with ApplePie is going to help us accomplish these goals!"
With the addition of these new brands, ApplePie Capital now has a total of 32 brands participating in its marketplace. For more information, including a full list of partner brands, visit their website at applepiecapital.com.
About ApplePie Capital
Headquartered in San Francisco, ApplePie Capital is a marketplace lender that provides a fresh new approach to franchise financing. The firm's franchise loan marketplace enables entrepreneurs to efficiently obtain financing to start or expand their franchise business. ApplePie Capital enables investors to earn attractive fixed-income returns with established franchise brands they know and trust. For more information, visit www.applepiecapital.com.
CONTACT: email@example.com, 415-688-4599
SOURCE ApplePie Capital