LONG BEACH, Calif., June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Business Software Inc. (ABS), developers of The Mortgage Office® and The Loan Office® software, is excited to announce a major update to its signature software The Mortgage Office®.
The Long Beach based software company, the industry leader in loan servicing software, released this extensive update with dozens of enhanced features to its world-wide customer base.
Consistent with Applied Business Software's development approach, some of the new features of Version 2.1.7 include:
- Online Payments that allow borrowers to make payments using their credit/debit cards or bank account information with instant confirmations.
- Electronic payments over the phone for real time credit card and EFT Payments.
- Added enhancements to the QuickBooks™ and PeopleSoft™ Integration which allows posting of company funds to the general ledger.
- Excel Import to easily import Loans, Co-Borrowers, Lenders, Vendors, Funding and more via the powerful import wizard.
- CDFI Certification from the US Department of Treasury for the 2016 reporting year.
Jerry Delgado, CEO & Co-Founder, commented: "We are very excited about this release that continues to support our customers' needs and demands in an ever changing regulatory business and fast paced environment. I proudly stand behind our Development Team that produces world-class software to provide a notable ROI to our customers. The new feature set is consistent with prior releases, where enhancements to compliance, reporting, efficiency, versatility and scalability are the ultimate objectives."
QuickBooks is a trademark by Intuit®. People Soft is a trademark by Oracle®.
About Applied Business Software
Applied Business Software, founded in 1978, is a market leader and global provider of software systems and solutions to the lending industry. ABS offers a complete suite of software products designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of those who originate and service loans. All our products are consistently rated superior in design, system interface, expandability, and ease of use. ABS is based in Long Beach, California. For additional information about ABS's products and services, visit www.themortgageoffice.com, www.theloanofficesoftware.com or call (800) 833-3343.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/applied-business-software-announces-major-software-update-300280663.html
SOURCE Applied Business Software