ATLANTA, Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Software®, a leading systems integrator to the AEC, construction and manufacturing industries, announced today that it will be exhibiting alongside partners GeoShack, Beck Technology and Southwire BEM Software at Autodesk University (AU), December 1-3 at The Venetian in Las Vegas. The partnering companies will be showcasing a wide range of technologies for the construction industry at a block of booths, beginning at booth #311.
"These four companies bring a unique combination of technology, talent and expertise to the North American construction industry," said Richard Burroughs, president and CEO at Applied Software. "We're excited to have all of these resources in one location at Autodesk University and to meet and work with industry leaders."
Technical experts from Applied Software will be presenting and conducting training courses covering a wide range of topics at the event, including:
- "New Features - Revit 2016," Michael Zeeveld
- "Infraworks 360 - Bringing Your Road and Bridge Project to Life," Kenneth Driscol
- "COBie Implementation Case Study: Broward County Judicial Center," Rabi Sidawi
- "See What You Want to See in Revit 2016," Michael Massey
- "Attention to Detail: Creating Construction Details in Revit," Matt Dillon
- "Putting Intelligence into Electrical Cable and Conduits," Michael Massey, Johnny Sellers, Glen Decker Allen Hooper, Gerald Nestler, & William Spier
- "Implementing Vault Professional for Engineering and Construction Project Management," Kevin Howk & Rick Lanning
- "Using Assemblies and Design Line Templates for Faster Design," Lyle Janda and Scott Hendricks
Autodesk University offers Autodesk training, certification and large-scale networking opportunities for design and engineering professionals. For more information, go to http://www.au.autodesk.com.
To learn more, stop by the block of booths, beginning with booth #311, or visit www.asti.com/au2015.
About Applied Software
Applied Software is a premier, full-service systems integrator firm serving the AEC and manufacturing industries, as well as a leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) services provider. Applied Software is providing delivery and support in North America for construction field solutions in partnership with Autodesk's leading resellers. Since 1982, the firm has helped more than 5,000 clients achieve high-performance and competitive advantage through its broad range of world-class solutions and services that extend to 2D and 3D design software, integration expertise, analysis, problem resolution, training and education, mentoring and more. Applied Software further distinguishes itself with the depth of real-world experience of its developers and service professionals. Over the years, the firm has received numerous industry recognitions, including being honored numerous times by Autodesk as a Platinum Club award winner. For more information on Applied Software's solutions and services, please visit www.asti.com.
Applied Software is a registered trademark of Applied Software Technology, Inc. Autodesk is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, in the USA and/or other countries.
Todd F. Weyandt
SOURCE Applied Software