CLEVELAND, May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As spring rains clear up and warmer weather moves in, the grass around many parts of the country is growing quickly. Cub Cadet, the leader in outdoor power equipment, recently analyzed U.S. Census Bureau data to determine which areas of the country have their work cut out for them in terms of mowing lawns this season. According to the analysis, homeowners in the South will mow the most grass with an average of 12.6 acres mowed, followed by the Northeast with 11.5 acres mowed. The Midwest weighs in at about 9 acres mowed on average this season and the West will mow on average about 5.3 acres per homeowner.
The rankings are derived from U.S. Census Bureau data on average homeowner yard size in each region, combined with 28 weeks of the typical mowing season.
"Mowing season is in full swing across the country and homeowners are excitedly getting their piece of the earth back into prime condition," says Emily Sword, Cub Cadet director of brand marketing. "They are looking for equipment that matches strength and performance with results they can really take pride in. It's one of several factors that we believe are contributing to very strong early sales of our new XT Enduro Series™ of lawn tractors."
Available for the first time this mowing season, Cub Cadet's XT Enduro Series are the strongest, most comfortable tractor series it has ever made. Cub Cadet lawn and garden tractors are engineered and built right here in the U.S.A. Crafted with a unique combination of strength, comfort, handling, versatility and customer support and includes features such as the industry's best warranty, automotive-inspired steering, Bluetooth technology and new standards in riding comfort, the XT Enduro Series provides owners with the ultimate in lawn tractor performance.
Cub Cadet's commitment to strength and ingenuity in the XT Enduro Series will have owners prepared for any job that comes their way. This commitment is evidenced in features that include:
- The strongest warranty in the industry: Cub Cadet stands alone in the industry in offering both a five-year limited chassis and front axle warranty and a three-year limited powertrain warranty.
- Exclusive mobile maintenance app: Cub Connect™ gives owners a direct connection to their tractor's performance, alerts owners about needed oil changes, blade changes and air filter replacement – an industry first from Cub Cadet.
- Stronger options: Cub Cadet engineers examined each component on the XT Enduro Series and designed them with maximum strength in mind. The tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions throughout the lineup, and more choices in fabricated and stamped decks for the ultimate in performance and endurance.
- Versatility for all seasons: The XT Enduro Series delivers year-round versatility with a full line of attachments and accessories, including the exclusive new foldable, two-wheeled tow-behind hauler cart as well as a variety of other attachments to add mulching, towing, snow removal and more to the XT Enduro's list of capabilities.
- Responsive handling: A new, automotive-inspired steering system delivers comfort and command at every turn.
- Ultimate riding comfort: Thoughtful design and refined touch points surround you in comfort, all packaged with bold new styling features like long-life LED headlights and high-back seat.
- Breakthrough cutting and bagging: A new muscular cutting system ensures unbeatable durability and bagging performance along with the amazing results of the Cub Cadet Signature Cut
- Cub Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System: A precise, multi-step process with E-coat delivers automotive-grade corrosion resistance and protects your investment, keeping it looking good for the long run.
Nationwide test drive events are happening now at local Cub Cadet retailers. Find an event near you and experience the strength of Cub Cadet's lawn tractors and the spirit of the brand's "Welcome to Strongsville" advertising campaign by scheduling a test drive today.
For those that take pride in their lawns, Cub Cadet also encourages fans to post photos of their "Welcome to Strongsville" moments – the picture of the pride they have with what they've done with their lawns – using the hashtag #WelcomeToStrongsville. Starting May 18, they can even enter for a chance to bring a piece of "Strongsville" to their community and upgrade their local park. More details will be available on the Cub Cadet Facebook page.
The complete line of XT1, XT2 and XT3 Enduro Series tractors is available at Cub Cadet Independent Dealers and authorized Cub Cadet retailers. To learn more about the XT Enduro Series and where to buy, visit www.CubCadet.com.
About Cub Cadet
Established in 1961, Cub Cadet designs and builds outdoor power vehicles and equipment using the highest quality components sourced locally and globally. Through a dedicated and extensive network of dealers and retailers, Cub Cadet delivers an expanding line of utility vehicles that cover all aspects of grounds care for professional and homeowners. Based in Valley City, Ohio, Cub Cadet is recognized worldwide for its legacy in engineering excellence and its progressive dedication to exceeding owner expectations by delivering on its promise of better products, a better experience and better results. For more information on all Cub Cadet products, visit www.CubCadet.com.
SOURCE Cub Cadet