FORT SMITH, Ark., Sept. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcBest Corporation® (Nasdaq: ARCB) recently recognized service partners at its third annual Supplier Conference, held in Fort Worth, Texas, September 12-13.
This event provides an opportunity for capacity partners to network and share best practices. It includes an awards ceremony recognizing top partners for their key role of helping ArcBestSM and asset-light companies ABF Logistics® and Panther Premium Logistics® serve their customers.
"We place great value on the relationships we maintain with our capacity partners," said Judy R. McReynolds, ArcBest Corporation's chairman, president and chief executive officer. "Our partners help us provide an excellent experience while solving complex logistics problems each day for our customers."
Outstanding performers honored this year were:
Panther Premium Logistics Suppliers (awarded at a previous ceremony):
- Carrier Excellence Award (Carrier of the Year): Delta Freight Systems
- Best On-Time Service Award: Yugo Trans, LTD
- Best Communication Award: HMD Express
- Most Improved Carrier Award: Unlimited Freight Inc.
- Mexico Partnership Award: On Time International
- Mexico Carrier of the Year: Transportes Unidos Castaneda (Trucka)
ABF Logistics Moving Suppliers:
- Overall Supplier of the Year: Stewart Moving and Storage, Midlothian, Virginia; Jacksonville and Pensacola, Florida; Baltimore, and Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Consumer/Corporate Standard Supplier of the Year: Portland Movers Co. LLC, Portland, Oregon
- Consumer/Corporate Plus Supplier of the Year: Corporate Transfer & Storage, Ronkonkoma, New York
- Military Hauling Supplier of the Year: American Relocation and Storage Systems, Austin, Texas
Swift Transportation and D4 Logistics were also awarded with the first-ever The Skill & The Will® award for their efforts helping ArcBest deliver responsive services to solve complex supply chain challenges for customers.
More than 170 participants, including providers for ArcBest's flagship brand, less-than-truckload carrier ABF Freight®, attended this year's conference, which was themed "Gearing for Growth." During the two-day event, participants heard business presentations from several ArcBest leaders, participated in a change management workshop, and spent time in their specific networks talking about quality improvements and how to better serve their respective customers.
ArcBest Corporation® (Nasdaq: ARCB) solves complex logistics and transportation challenges. Our companies and brands — ABF Freight®, ABF Logistics®, Panther Premium Logistics®, FleetNet America®, U-Pack® and ArcBest Technologies — apply The Skill and The Will with every shipment and supply chain solution, household move or vehicle repair. ArcBest finds a way.
For more information, visit arcb.com, abf.com, pantherpremium.com, fleetnetamerica.com and upack.com. ArcBest Corporation®. The Skill & The Will®.
Media Contact : Kathy Fieweger
SOURCE ArcBest Corporation