SAN DIEGO, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ARCTIC ZERO®, the pioneer of Fit Frozen Desserts™, has announced seven new flavor additions to its line of creamy, tantalizing treats, including: Brownie Blast, Snickerdoodle Dandy and Banana Pudding Chunky Pints; Cake Batter and Poppin' Pomegranate Creamy Pints; and Mint and Salted Caramel Chocolate-Dipped Bars. Almost all frozen dessert lovers can indulge in the tempting new flavors, as ARCTIC ZERO products are low in calories, low in sugar, lactose free, with many gluten free options.
"Frozen desserts are one of life's great pleasures and ARCTIC ZERO provides a new, clean indulgent choice in the freezer for those who are pursing fitness goals, managing dietary restrictions or just seeking to satisfy a sweet tooth without the guilt," said ARCTIC ZERO CEO Amit Pandhi. "ARCTIC ZERO crafts treats that don't force people to compromise on flavor, ingredients or commitment to healthy choices."
ARCTIC ZERO Fit Frozen Desserts™ are made with premium, GMO-free ingredients and contain hormone-free whey protein, fiber and monk fruit (a natural sweetener); and zero artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
The new ARCTIC ZERO flavors, which arrive in freezer aisles nationwide this month, include some nostalgic nods to childhood favorites and trending tastes among the foodie set:
- Brownie Blast – Created to satisfy even the most colossal cocoa cravings, this chunky pint mixes bites of brownie and chocolate chips with a creamy dark chocolate base.
- Snickerdoodle Dandy - A play on the American classic cookie, this chunky pint combines sugar cookies and smooth cinnamon-flavored ARCTIC ZERO.
- Banana Pudding – This combination of vanilla wafer crumbles and a bold banana-flavored ARCTIC ZERO may remind some southerners of grandma's recipe, and likely will earn fans nationwide.
- Cake Batter – an homage to spoon-licking goodness, this is a delicious yellow cake-flavored ARCTIC ZERO.
- Poppin' Pomegranate – delivers the tartness of the "superfruit" pomegranate in every refreshing spoonful.
- ARCTIC ZERO Chocolate-Dipped Bars feature a creamy base enrobed in a delicate layer of rich dark chocolate liqueur. By popular demand of ARCTIC ZERO fans, bars are now available in Mint and a foodie favorite, Salted Caramel.
ARCTIC ZERO Chunky Pints feature 12 grams of protein, 12 grams of fiber and only 300 calories per pint (or 75 calories per serving). Creamy Pints deliver 12 grams of protein, 8 grams of fiber, and only 150 calories per pint (or 35 calories per serving). Portioned, individually wrapped bars are convenient grab-and-go treats featuring 3 grams of protein, 2 grams of fiber, and only 80 calories each.
ARTIC ZERO was created by Greg Holtman, who was motivated by the experience of caring for his mother – a type-1 diabetic. While Greg and his family loved sweets – especially ice cream – most desserts contained artificial sweeteners and ingredients. His enterprising solution is now the frozen dessert of choice for many diabetics and others on restricted diets, and he's still the chief flavor innovator for the brand.
ARCTIC ZERO invites fans of the brand to share which new flavor is their favorite on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, tagging #arcticzero.
ARCTIC ZERO is available for a suggested price of $4 to $5 at natural and traditional grocers nationwide, including Albertsons/Safeway, Kroger, Publix, Sprouts Farmers Market, Walmart and Whole Foods Market, as well as online at Amazon.com and arcticzero.com. New flavors will first be available at retail locations, where on-shelf arrival may vary by market, then will be offered for online purchase. For more information, please visit arcticzero.com.
About ARCTIC ZERO®
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Diego, ARCTIC ZERO® is the pioneer of Fit Frozen Desserts™ without all the fat and calories. Crafted from premium ingredients, ARCTIC ZERO is low glycemic, lactose free, gluten free and GMO free. It's the perfect guiltless pleasure whenever your sweet tooth strikes. ARCTIC ZERO's 300 calorie Chunky Pints, 150 calorie Creamy Pints and 80 calorie Chocolate-Dipped Bars offer everyone the chance to taste the sweet life with zero guilt, including those looking for a post-workout snack, watching their weight or following a special diet. ARCTIC ZERO is available at more than 13,000 natural and traditional grocers, including Albertsons/Safeway, Kroger, Publix, Sprouts Farmers Market, Walmart and Whole Foods Market, as well as online at Amazon.com and arcticzero.com. For more information, please visit arcticzero.com or find ARCTIC ZERO on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
SOURCE ARCTIC ZERO