MIAMI, May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardan Labs has partnered with Jérôme Petazzoni to lead their Kubernetes training and consulting division. Jérôme was part of the team that built, scaled, and operated the dotCloud PAAS, before that company became Docker.
Here are some things to know about Jérôme:
- He has spent seven years working at Docker, where he's worn countless hats and ran containers in production before it was cool.
- He loves to share his knowledge, which has led him to become a speaker that has now given hundreds of talks and demos on containers, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- He has trained thousands of people to deploy their apps with confidence on these platforms and continues to do so as an independent consultant.
This is extremely exciting news because it will allow Ardan Labs customers to access the same top-notch training they are used to in GO for Kubernetes.
Ardan Labs will be offering 3 types of Kubernetes classes:
- Kubernetes Developer Training (2 Days)
- Containers, Docker and Kubernetes Training (3 Days)
- Kubernetes Administrator Training (4 Days)
To learn about our Kubernetes consulting services, contact us here.
SOURCE Ardan Labs