FOSTER CITY, Calif., Dec. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Solutions, provider of a cloud-based product realization platform for medical device and complex electronics companies, recently announced the immediate availability of its Fall 2017 release. This represents the culmination of a full year of development focused specifically on design, manufacturing, and quality teams. With this release, Arena is providing key solutions that enable these teams to focus on higher value business processes as they deliver increasingly sophisticated products in shorter timeframes.
Throughout 2017, Arena continued to innovate with significant enhancements to PLM processes and compliance in quality management systems (QMS), while significantly increasing capabilities in application lifecycle management (ALM). Investments in several critical areas, including process visibility, collaboration, and cost management, strengthened the design and development foundation on which Arena's customers and extended supply chains rely.
New Product Capabilities in 2017 Include:
- Advanced Change Processes: Added key capabilities to automate, simplify, and streamline review processes for increasingly complex and distributed product teams.
- Connected Business Flows: Increased visibility with better product process workflows between Arena and upstream systems to accelerate issue resolution.
- Better Alignment with Regulatory Standards: Introduced training enhancements to demonstrate proficiency with procedures to support updated regulatory standards such as ISO 13485:2016.
- More Flexible Cost Analysis: Enabled product teams to better track unlimited cost types for improved analysis without being subject to revision control.
- Enriched Data Migration: Created more sophisticated and efficient data migration capabilities to help customers go live faster.
"Our development team was laser-focused this year on making it easier for our customers to get their complex products to market, while improving their ability to quickly scale in today's demanding, global marketplace," said Steve Chalgren, EVP, Product Management and Chief Strategy Officer at Arena. "The customer response to these enhancements has been tremendous, and we are committed to continue innovating in 2018 with new products and even greater improvements to our solution platform."
About Arena Solutions
Arena Solutions helps innovative electronic high tech and medical device companies create products that change the world. The Arena product realization platform unifies PLM, QMS, and ALM, allowing every participant throughout the product design and manufacturing process to work together. With Arena, teams accelerate product development and delivery to increase profits. For more information, visit ArenaSolutions.com.
Arena and Arena Solutions are trademarks of Arena Solutions, Inc., Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. All rights reserved. Other product and company names are the property of their respective holders.
SOURCE Arena Solutions