FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Solutions, the pioneer of cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) applications, today announced strong year-over-year growth in Q3 2014 over Q3 2013, especially in the enterprise segment, where average deal size more than doubled. Overall, subscriptions from new customers grew 140 percent in Q3 2014 over the same period last year.
Arena experienced an impressive 61 percent increase in net new subscriptions over that same period, the best in the company's history. Net new subscriptions growth measures the total increase in all subscriptions – new customer subscriptions plus renewals and expansions – minus any cancellations. Once again, Arena's exceptional growth was influenced by the rapid adoption of the new products Arena has released over the past year, including Quality, Exchange, Demand, API and Projects,
"The market is clearly embracing the broader PLM product footprint we've added to our solution over the past 12 months," said Craig Livingston, CEO at Arena Solutions. "And we will continue to add new features that uniquely differentiate Arena in the PLM market, such as the release of Arena Scribe, a next generation collaboration platform that enables our customers to collaborate with their internal teams, external suppliers and partners on individual items within the product record — all with a familiar social look and feel. Today, customers expect much more from their PLM system than as a place for the BOM to live. It's becoming the central hub for broad communications within the supply chain about the product record and is one of the reasons Arena customers consistently deliver their innovative products to market faster than their competitors."
New customers added in Q3 2014 include:
- Advanced Oncotherapy, PLC is a developer and provider of the next generation of particle therapy systems that makes radiation less toxic for cancer patients.
- Actiontec Electronics develops broadband solutions that connect people to the Internet, including whole home wireless solutions, wireless video and display devices, gigabit Ethernet fiber routers, and high speed VDSL gateways.
- Authentix provides brand protection, product authentication, supply chain security, excise tax recovery, banknote authentication and banknote fitness solutions to governments, Fortune 500 companies and central banks around the world.
- Blue Microphones produces a family of audio tools that not only look inspiring, but sound like nothing else on the planet.
- DEKA, which was founded by renowned inventor, Dean Kamen, focuses on the development of radical new technologies that span a diverse set of applications.
- Motion Solutions, manufactures the industry's largest selection of custom Electromechanical Linear Actuators, ranging in capacity from 40 to 1,500 lbs.
- R.J. Corman Railpower builds environmentally friendly hybrid and genset yard locomotives.
- Tempronics develops solid-state thermoelectric devices that heat, cool, and generate electricity and can be easily integrated into everyday products like chairs, beds, and automobiles.
- VTS Medical Systems, LLC produces a wide range of custom electronic devices for clients in the medical field, including high quality surgical grade LCD displays, headlight cameras and 3CCD cameras, video capture systems and fiber optic audio, video and control transmission equipment.
"This was a terrific quarter for Arena," said Ken Bozzini, CFO at Arena Solutions. "Our company's commitment to listening to and exceeding our customers' highest expectations of both product functionality and the service level we provide has been rewarded with robust growth. And as we continuously improve in all areas, we expect our growth trajectory to continue rising as well."
About Arena Solutions
Arena pioneered cloud-based PLM. Arena's suite of PLM and supply chain solutions enables engineering, manufacturing and their extended supply chains to speed prototyping, reduce scrap, streamline their supply chain, improve margins, and collapse time to market. Arena PLM applications simplify bill of materials (BOM) and change management for companies of all sizes, while offering the right balance of flexibility and control throughout the product lifecycle — from prototype to production. Based in Foster City, Calif., Arena has been ranked as a Top 10 PLM provider and Top 5 Supplier Collaboration solution. Arena also holds a spot on the San Francisco Business Times' Best Places to Work List for 2013.
Cloud. Connected. Content. Makes making easier.
To learn more about Arena Solutions:
Arena and Arena Solutions are trademarks of Arena Solutions, Inc., Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. All rights reserved. Other product and company names are the property of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Davies Murphy Group
SOURCE Arena Solutions